When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mary's Folded Oyster Conversion to 9315

ShawnBeever

I have just received my 7836 from Mary. I am well pleased with it it's a nice rep of a bit of 1960's utilitarian rolex if you know what I mean.

I want to use this on my MBW 5512 and intend to swap the clasp with a conventional Flip lock clasp. If I do this I am assuming it will then pass for a 9315, is this the case

I have a folded bracelet from Mary, it looks good but feels very cheap.

HA HA

the gen feels cheap too!!

I love the 9315 bracelet and i am also very interested in seeing the pics. I want to order a couple of them. I have a stretched out gen 9315 on my comex, but it now has a MBW clasp on it until i find a reasonable deal on a gen fliplock for it.

I would love to have a couple more. I would probably leave one as is, and put a 93150 clasp on the other.

For $50 it should be a pretty accurate copy. If it was made out of tin foil or super cheap materials then it would be a $5 bracelet. I am interested to see how it looks. If someone came out with an accurate 9315 bracelet for ever $100, it would be HUGELY popular and they would sell millions of them,

dizz