When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

a good first replica?

Some__One

hello, i am thinking about buying my first rep in the week to come :D but i hevnt disidet yet, iam thinking of this one http://www.1-pc8838.com/0blsa10013-skyland-avenger-ssle-graphite-a7750-28800bph-p-4786.html but the it is realy big and it wold be realy irretating if i cant have the watch on me every day at least untill i get my rep nr 2 :) so is this a good watch to start with or shold i get a watch that is a bit easier to have on me ? ;)

what do i need to think about before my first buy ?

if not that one then one of theas tow :)

http://www.1-pc8838.com/000omse00111-300m-2008-chrono-blue-a7750-updated-p-9106.html

http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse01022-planet-ocean-chrono-ssle-blkbezorg-7750-p-5863.html

//Krille

Edited by Some__One

If you like Omega, a great first rep to get your feet wet is a Planet Ocean without the chrono .. simple, classic, sharp as heck. either the 42mm or the 45mm sizes are both handsome watches.

There are a couple for sale right now in the Watches For Sale (preowned) section of this forum.

All of these are nice watches. The PO chrono has a slightly sunken date window. This is hard to see on the dealer pictures, due to the big watermark. I would have bought in on a bracelet.

I have the old Seamaster chronograph and the Breiling Skyland. Both are very good replicas. The Omega is my favourite. It has an excellent bracelet and is overall very good. The Skyland has AR-coating on the glass, is very shiny and has a taller case.

It all comes down to personal preferences. Good luck! :)

All of these are nice watches. The PO chrono has a slightly sunken date window. This is hard to see on the dealer pictures, due to the big watermark. I would have bought in on a bracelet.

I have the old Seamaster chronograph and the Breiling Skyland. Both are very good replicas. The Omega is my favourite. It has an excellent bracelet and is overall very good. The Skyland has AR-coating on the glass, is very shiny and has a taller case.

It all comes down to personal preferences. Good luck! :)

+1 I have the SMPO chrono and the SDW really bugs me at times,the pushers are also off a bit. Read Fransiscos review. The other watches on your list are all winners IMHO,good luck :thumbsupsmileyanim: (ps) There are some awesome reviews on the watches that your Interested In,take a few hours and read them,research Is key. :drinks:

thanks for the respnse :)

Jkay

okey so you think i wold be good with this one then ? http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse10030-planet-ocean-455mm-black-28242-ultimate-p-2206.html

is that dateweal good or bad ? it has a swiss eta 2824-2 i only know that swiss is good but dont know ennying about movment almos everyone have the 7750, wha is he best movment ? :p is there a review on difrent movment types ?

chrgod:

how visibel is he SDW? is there one that dosent have SDW ? :) is it better with bracelet? or dont you like lethere ? ;) i want a watch with good AR is 1 layer enugh? or do i need 2 ? :p

maxman: is it realy that iretating with the SDW on this watch? i cant find Fransiscos review, i am a bad person :p can some one link ? :)

Krille

thanks for the respnse :)

Jkay

okey so you think i wold be good with this one then ? http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse10030-planet-ocean-455mm-black-28242-ultimate-p-2206.html

is that dateweal good or bad ? it has a swiss eta 2824-2 i only know that swiss is good but dont know ennying about movment almos everyone have the 7750, wha is he best movment ? :p is there a review on difrent movment types ?

chrgod:

how visibel is he SDW? is there one that dosent have SDW ? :) is it better with bracelet? or dont you like lethere ? ;) i want a watch with good AR is 1 layer enugh? or do i need 2 ? :p

maxman: is it realy that iretating with the SDW on this watch? i cant find Fransiscos review, i am a bad person :p can some one link ? :)

Krille

Go to Francisco's reviews and tutorials, It's on the second page about half way down. "A review of the new Omega chrono movenent" I like the watch but the DW Is sunkin more than any rep that I have ever seen,It's pretty bad. :black_eye: Good luck and do plenty of research. :drinks: Mike

Thanks for the response :) hehe i found the review, but it isent the same watch or DW so :p is there a problem with the DW on this version ? what is the flaw with this watch? there must be something :p is the bracelet good on this watch?

the one with orange dails also looks nice, what do you think ? :)

spooky driver what dose the u in uPO stand for ? :p i am a noob so i can ask this ;)

just one more thing my frend have a watch that looks like this but not in blue http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/300-m-chrono-diver/22258000 , its white, he payd around 1300$ for it, and it is around 5 years old and he says that it is a gen, but then he sad that the crono dails dosent work, just the secund dail, sholdent a gen have everyting working and not some things that just look good, ripof?

Edited by Some__One

Okey thanks :) but is there something wrong with it? That realy stands out? And how mutch for gen parts or rep part that looks exaktly like gen? And still orange or not ? :p

Is there difrent boxes for difrent models? I want a nice box for My new watch ^^

Menny thanks for all the answers this Will help me fins My first rep, i am so excited :D

Thanks for the response :) hehe i found the review, but it isent the same watch or DW so :p is there a problem with the DW on this version ? what is the flaw with this watch? there must be something :p is the bracelet good on this watch?

the one with orange dails also looks nice, what do you think ? :)

spooky driver what dose the u in uPO stand for ? :p i am a noob so i can ask this ;)

just one more thing my frend have a watch that looks like this but not in blue http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/300-m-chrono-diver/22258000 , its white, he payd around 1300$ for it, and it is around 5 years old and he says that it is a gen, but then he sad that the crono dails dosent work, just the secund dail, sholdent a gen have everyting working and not some things that just look good, ripof?

if you're friend has a "gen" with non-working subdials he got a horrible deal. The watch is eithe fake.. (and a BAD FAKE). or it's a gen with a busted movment. In either case.. your friend shouldn't have paid 1300 for a watch like that.

Get a UPO and you'll be happy. Probably the best omega to date. since it's 90% compatible with all GEN parts. Research a little and read some UPO reviews. You won't be disappointed :)