When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Here's Quality Control pics of my 236 from Josh being sent today. Real Deal girls! Game Changer!

tanya

Here's Quality Control pics of my 236 from Josh being sent today. Real Deal girls! Game Changer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Quality Control pics of my 236 from Josh being sent today. Real Deal girls!

Josh's peeps from Kowloon sent me pics of my actual watch being checked over before shipment. I thought this new procedure was BS but guess what, it is in fact a game changer

Check the Rollerball GC and damn near perfect crown

Here's my new watch being probed. Going out today

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Amstaff i dont know what it is about links to joshes site but they only take me to the front page, but i found it from there, do these bracelets taper from 24 to 22 or are they 24 all the way round, i thing the gens taper dont they, looks damn good though. anyone want to buy a sub????

Thanks Amstaff i dont know what it is about links to joshes site but they only take me to the front page, but i found it from there, do these bracelets taper from 24 to 22 or are they 24 all the way round, i thing the gens taper dont they, looks damn good though. anyone want to buy a sub????

here is the same issue with the links, i think this is a website problem

which sub PM me :whistling:

24 all the way around Andy,Im not sure about the gen but i think the gen Is also 24 all the way around. They are really nice bracelets,I love mine.

The gen 236 also has notches in the lugs for the bracelet to be screwed into. Which is why I find it funny that they bothered putting "236 gen used for building rep" :lol: Their 236 is just the 250 with their standard 24/24 old style bracelet instead of a rubber or fake gator one. I'd say most buying it will just sell the bracelet to offset the cost, which makes it an even better deal :)

To me, having looked at all the gen pics I could find and compare, this rep looks spot on. I am quite blown away with this level of quality, from the case brushing, date font, and slight, but effective AR, thick crown, and the truly excellent dial, all just like the gens I have seen....

Not to mention the new A7753 with flush date and working pusher at 10.....

So looking forward to receiving mine, shouldn't have purchased it, but sometimes you just have to when a rep factory knocks one straight out of the park! :)

To me, having looked at all the gen pics I could find and compare, this rep looks spot on. I am quite blown away with this level of quality, from the case brushing, date font, and slight, but effective AR, thick crown, and the truly excellent dial, all just like the gens I have seen....

Not to mention the new A7753 with flush date and working pusher at 10.....

So looking forward to receiving mine, shouldn't have purchased it, but sometimes you just have to when a rep factory knocks one straight out of the park! :)

I'm with Mickey on this one. :)

As far as the bezel is concerned it looks correct to me after checking some of photos Josh sent to another member. Height, thickness, width and all...

Dom, I agree - this is a whole new ball game now, these look as good (or even better) as some of the best ones from Honpo/EL era, now long gone.

cheers,

b