When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you thought the Sinn U2 rep was good.. check out V2! OMG

gtanak

Hey Folks,

Just back from a long trip, china etc etc... back with one of the best news ever..

Those familiar with Sinns and U2 know it was one of the best reps beside the U1.. unfortunate thing was the Ar capsule was pasted on top instead of below the dial like in gen.

I present. Sinn U2, All black V2

sinnu2fron.jpg

And for the update. Check out the Ar capsule. This comes as it is, unmodded folks.. certainly puts me out of business for a bit.. but hey, everyone benefits!

sinnblackar.jpg

No time yet for a full review, quick inspection shows Ar capsule is slightly sunken, but not enough.. size looks just about right. Sure beats the painted white dot or the white button pasted on. Amazing stuff!

G

It's the same strap deniz, clasp is same color as case though. just to add, the back case is still the u black case, which tho incorrect, one can live with something like this. If I had to nitpick (cos u know me...) the Ar capsule is not sunken enough and should be concave and not flat looking. But hey 95% is close enough!

are the photos from the dealers ?

which dealers is its from ?

No my friend. These are pics of my watch just arrived yesterday. After taking it apart... dial is a big white flat disc embedded into the back of the dial, explains the flatness. I will attempt to remove it and implant the V1 white plastic button below. Hopefully the concave button will increase the depth of the hole.

sinnblackclp.jpg

sinnblackclasp.jpg

sinnblackback.jpg

As you can see... still the wrong caseback, but otherwise still nice coating overall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been wearing my ReLumed Sinn U2 SDR and not taken it off since! It has drawn the most comments so far, even more than my gen dial 3717 and WM9 Sub... Now to see if i can mod this new version Ar Capsule to make it 2% more perfect

Forgot i didn't include a pic of the correct caseback. Here's a pic of my fav U2s... side by side

01d52160.jpg

Edited by gtanak

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...