When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen: Mecchaniche Veloci Ace Cafe GMT

OSRep

Hey guys n gals...

Posted a topic in the gen forum recently about a recent gen purchase (well my first gen purchase in a very long time actually)..... :thumbsupsmileyanim: Received the watch a couple of days ago and got round to taking some piccies!

The brand is Meccaniche Veloci (another Italian brand that makes super high quality sexy looking watches).

"This is the story of a watch made with one of the most important and seductive components of a 4-stroke engine: the piston. An object that expresses a thought, sometimes overwhelming, forcing its way through life

wow thats definently not a 08/15 watch :D

so many details on the watch, and i like it too, it suits you very well :)

its a real cool looking watch, also like the dial colors and specialy the strap is awsome

wear it well brother :)

and your pics are first class as always, pure pleasure to look at :)

deniz

Thanks for the kind words bro! Yeah teh watch is very sporty in design, I had a random guy on the train ask me what watch it was.....said "very unusual, but very cool".... :good:

Hey where's the crystal mate???? :shock:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt :wub:

The AR is one of the nicest ive seen......really brings out the dial!

Looking good OS! I'm surprised how nicely it fits on the wrist considering its a 45mm watch!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: AR is very impressive too. I agree that the dial is a just a little busy, but it does look good and looks very, very well made! :D

Thank you red! Definitely doesnt look or feel like a 45mm watch. Case is simple and round so I guess thats part of it ;) Well, its Italian so it has to be extravagant hehe.

Sweet pictures...

Nice watch - fresh design :)

George

Thank you Geoorrrgeeeee buddy!

Great detail on the case sides and lugs. Your pictures bring out the overall details nicely. Overall a very nice looking timepiece. Enjoy!

Thank you mate. Yes the contrasting polished and brushed grooves on the case make the watch stand out!! The detailing on the lugs give the watch a mechanical/structural presence :)

I like it :)

Is the Ace Cafe a reference to the Ace Cafe in north London??

Glad you do, I like it too ;) Ummmm yes I think thats the one......not too familiar with the history though...

Great pics...and it is pretty interesting...not my personal style...but fun to look at with the great photography.

It reminds me loosely of the DeWitts...

Hey youre right, it does have a Dewitt look about it ;) Yeah I figured it wouldnt be to everyones liking, I guess its different and thats why I like it :D Thanks for the comments though