When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think of this BK Sub?

mwa

Hi there i am wondering if this sub that bk is offering a good one! i'm already getting the wm9 bk LV v3 but also do have intention of getting this one. Do let me know if it's a good rep watch thanks in advance!

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=87696

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'd personally go for the black version though as the gen blue is white gold and the gen black is SS.

But yeah...it's a good one.

To each their own, but IMHO that blue white gold model is an ugly watch (rep and gen). Generally I love blue dials but that's very unattractive blue. :thumbdown:

I would go for the black SS version.

For what it's worth, I went for the BK Noob (black)...it arrived Saturday. I unwrapped it, sized it, set it, wound it and haven't taken it off since.

VERY nice, VERY accurate (so far) and wears EXTREMELY comfortable. The lume is magnificant, too. FIVE STARS, TWO THUMBS UP for this one.

I too am waiting for the BK WM9 v3 to start production.I'm on the list but still went looking and found one (used) to arrive tomorrow. THANKS sixers 610..(RG)