When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rumors Pam111 Ultimate

Nick2T

Hi Friends,

I just heard some rumors that there will be an Ultimate Pam111 next month!

Looks like they upgraded the dial and hands, the crystal... in other words the overal look of it!

But not only the looks of it, also the movenment!

I just ask some more information on my dealer, so when I have some more Info,

I will be gladly to pass this information through!

Maybe you' experts, heard some more about it?

My money is on it being true, given the efforts on the new Daylights , the obvious choice for a volume line would be a 1:1 copy of a K or L series handwound.

I'm sure they can achieve a "Swiss" standard of finish on the movement, just have to hope they care about those details the way we do.

Have also heard the rumblings that it will be 177 first, commercially holding the the real volume selling 111 back a while.

Again that makes sense with the short delay on 196 162 etc with the Daylights

So many easy options if they get the 111 case set copied accurately - 000,005,112,176, 360 ......it is a no brainer to invest in 1 gen model to yield so many new options

Just my 2p

FGD

I'm sure they can achieve a "Swiss" standard of finish on the movement, just have to hope they care about those details the way we do.

The issue is cost not capability. LH spends a lot of money to refinish the bridges and it's not 100%. Closed casebacks are a lot cheaper to manufacture and their profit will be higher.

I doubt we will see anything great if it comes out.

Welcome Serious,

The source is from a personal "friend" who used to be my dealer here in Belgium!

After I found out the trusted dealers section here on RWG, I refuse to buy from him because of

his prices, for an example; you can buy the Ultimate Rolex DSSD for 388$, while he is selling them for

why do they put AR on the crystal in the first place? although the gen has very slight AR, it is barely noticeable and not a deal breaker.

they should leave the AR and focus on getting the crown, crownguard and dial corrected and "ultimate". it is usually a clear giveaway, regardless how frankenistic you pammed out your pam, if the crystal reflects this crazy blue/purple AR, it looks fake...

Welcome Serious,

The source is from a personal "friend" who used to be my dealer here in Belgium!

After I found out the trusted dealers section here on RWG, I refuse to buy from him because of

his prices, for an example; you can buy the Ultimate Rolex DSSD for 388$, while he is selling them for

Oops forget to mention that, thanks txcollector :drinks:

Yeah, 600€ for a DSSD but wait when you see his prices for an AP or Hublot!

I'm not holding my breath for this one! He told me last Christmas he will suprise me at the

summer holiday with the Ultimat PAM111, but then it delayed again!

That's why I started this topic, see if the rumors are true?

Perhaps if we started providing the sources to the rumours we've heard.

I'll start ..

The only rumour I am familiar with, accompanied by a picture, was that of an L series 111 sandwich dial. ToroBravo, over on RG, started a thread in January of 2010, which included the picture. Originally he speculated that it would be released after the Chinese New Year. Lots more speculation in that thread, and misinformation (including a post where txcollector said that the A7753 was already readily available :whistling: ). Anyway, the thread petered out one month later.

As far as I know that is the only source of the rumoured 111, backed up by a picture. But if anyone else can cite some sources, and provide links, I'd be interested.