When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what's happened to eurotimez?

craigb

They packed up and left... They owe me money and lots of other people here.... Its just sad. I am $400 in the hole and other members even higher than that.

I just think of Eurotimez as a bad memory :black_eye:

They packed up and left... They owe me money and lots of other people here.... Its just sad. I am $400 in the hole and other members even higher than that.

I just think of Eurotimez as a bad memory :black_eye:

wow... so i take it know one has heard from them then? i thought they may have just ran out of funds to pay their bills. if that was the case i would of bought them out. sorry to hear that you and our others members are out of pocket. :thumbdown:

for a while now i've been wrestling with the idea of offering people owed MBK parts from ET those parts at cost +shipping, its not free but still the best i could personally offer. i have no idea how many people that would be or how to prove they are owed parts or watches and thus would qualify. also no idea how the hierarchy would feel about this, no good deed goes unpunished, hence why im only thinking about it.

for a while now i've been wrestling with the idea of offering people owed MBK parts from ET those parts at cost +shipping, its not free but still the best i could personally offer. i have no idea how many people that would be or how to prove they are owed parts or watches and thus would qualify. also no idea how the hierarchy would feel about this, no good deed goes unpunished, hence why im only thinking about it.

that would be a nice thing to do, but like you said its hard to know who is actually owed. so do you supply the mbk mbw parts then?

that would be a nice thing to do, but like you said its hard to know who is actually owed. so do you supply the mbk mbw parts then?

That would be great! I have a Noob LV and a MBK black TT. The TT hasn't been worn 6 times. I would like to trade the gold parts to someone for MBK steel parts to put my LV in. I would trade the bezel ring and crown, the gilted dial and hands as well as the bracelet, which is 14K wrapped.