When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 16610 LV bezel assembly

prdubis

Thank you for your answers, I'm gonna search around to find it on the floor!

If you can't find it, you can make one out of music wire. Keep us posted, if you can't find it I'll take a few pics of the spring from my WM9 so you can make one.

PS: If you want one of the ultimate visual mods for your LV, I'm selling a gen LV insert that has the correct "4" and superluminova pearl for your LV .

Cheers,

JJ

Yup, the click spring is easy to loose! But like JoJo says, it's not going to do anything to stop the bezel from turning. I also position the crystal retention ring with the hole for the click spring at around 1 o'clock like Highoey says. Then install the flat washer and put the click spring in- point it towards 12 o'clock and press the bezel on from the top-12 o'clock position- and finish with the crystal press to snap it into place. If it's loose, you can snap it on with your thumbs. I've also sanded the inside edge of some aftermarket bezels so they would fit- otherwise they were too tight. But if yours popped off, it's not too tight. I've hit my gen 16800 on a desk and had the bezel pop off- lost the click spring. But look at the bright side, Rolex would replace the parts and charge you an outrageous amount. All you have to do is get a new click spring and you should be good to go.