When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Clones - Good/Bad?

dannyboy123

Hi,

Recenetly got a PAM02a from DSN which is fantastic, sadly he's out of a lot of other models I like. Came across perfect clones recently, they sem to be in the price bracket below and also offer a huge range of product - on this basis I assume the quality is below/well below DSN?

Has anyone actually bought from them? I'm probably after a swiss swan neck Radiomir of some description, m1ybe 183, 210.

Anyone able to tell me more.

The sheer volume of stock and options raises QC issues in my mind.

Oh, and who's Josh? Another name I've seen associated with reps. Anywhere else I could look that is reliable but not above DSN's price point.

Cheers,

DannyBoy.

Josh (RWG member Jos Nana) owns Perfect Clones. And they are a trusted vendor here, so they are "good" .. yes.

Be sure to go to the correct web address for Perfect Clones, tho. Some scammers run perfect2clones.com trying to fool Perfect Clones customers to buy from them.

PC's address is Perfect Clones

Phew, I was indeed looking at the wrond site - eek. I haven't had a chance to look at the correct one yet - assume he's easy to contact?

As I say I've been delighted with my DSN, he just seems to really be struggling with stock. Actually at the lower end I've been quite pleased with my Getat MM 'fiddy'. Keeps really good time. The Tat switched me onto DSN.

I can see some $$$ getting spent over the next few months!

Thanks for all your feedback guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Josh (RWG member Jos Nana) owns Perfect Clones. And they are a trusted vendor here, so they are "good" .. yes.

Be sure to go to the correct web address for Perfect Clones, tho. Some scammers run perfect2clones.com trying to fool Perfect Clones customers to buy from them.

PC's address is Perfect Clones

Could you please comment on this two site's:

My link

My link

Which one is "genuine" ???

Regards

The Store named "Perfect Clones" run by Jos Nana is a trusted dealer in this watch forum. It's web address is *** Perfect Clones http://www.1-pc8838.com/index.php ***

The store named Perfect2Clones is not known to this forum, and several people have mistakenly gone there looking for the real "Perfect Clones" ... one member was told by a contact at Perfect2Clones that they guarantee their watches for 4 years .... HAHAHAHA .... this lie is enough to make you think they are dishonest.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Josh Nano of Perfect Clones=good to excellent no worries.Buy with confidence.

• 1 year later...