When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN 088 with T crown and DW fixed

cib0rgman

I have decided to upgrade my DSN 088, I will install a T-48 crown and I was wondering if there a better date-wheel that can be installed, Also I am gonna try to fix the sunken date-wheel and if possible maybe replacing the crystal fore a better one. Can someone tell what DW do I need, what about the CG can this be improved somehow...

Thanks

Last post update picture

the V1 is just as good....I have a Taka V1 datewheel available for sale on RG, sorry I have not listed it here yet...new and never used....actually I have 3...but selling 1.....they are great and bold numbers...better font than the Leo DW I have

Taka DW is printed on top of actual ETA 7750 DW

IMG_7180.jpg

IMG_7179.jpg

the V1 is just as good....I have a Taka V1 datewheel available for sale on RG, sorry I have not listed it here yet...new and never used....actually I have 3...but selling 1.....they are great and bold numbers...better font than the Leo DW I have

Taka DW is printed on top of actual ETA 7750 DW

IMG_7180.jpg

IMG_7179.jpg

You got PM

• 1 month later...

That doesnt look like DSN latest 6mm cyclop crystals given the AR reflection and edging. If not try him for a replacement tell him its for the 7750 if you order.

And yes CG (mainly lever) looks like it could do with a better version or even modding I saw one on RG sales that would do the job :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You should of got Rob to do the CG pin while he had it but you could do it your self mate :) assuming its not just a bad pic and pin is better in your hand? Then get a better lever. Whats the side on like?

But given your dial dont go mad mate in terms of mods/costs etc ;)

@Pete is not his latest this watch is from 2007 and The Zigmeister did fix the pin the level was all wobble I believe is the word. I guess I can contact DSN and asking for a newer crystal version and maybe a new CG. You are saying that my dial is not really good! by the way the watch was also re-lume and service by Rob

@Drulee my bad it is a 088 I Always get confused..