When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Vintage Small Rose

jmb

I picked up this "Small Rose" no-date dial off flea-bay a while back and had planned on putting it to the hand-wind movement I had left over from the Time-Zone school. After finally admitting to myself all of the cannons were too short I stuck in an ETA 2846 and pronounced it finished. I stuck a Rolex branded Jubilee bands on it but may get a strap :shock: for it if I decide to keep and wear it.

Rose No-Date 1.JPG

Rose No-Date 2.JPG

Rose No-Date 3.JPG

Rose No-Date 4.JPG

Rose No-Date 5.JPG

Rose No-Date 6.JPG

Thanks, Freddy, I may look into that - a very simple plain small-grain black strap..

Chi, what can I say!! ;) This one had been partially assembled for several months and I got in a few movement donor watches over the weekend so I decided to finish it.

Andy, I'm not sure. It would probably look good against the black accented markers but I like lume! I am tempted to knock the Tritium bumps off the dial and replace them with dots of lume...

Freak me out! I don't know how old this dial is but last night after flooding it with my hi-intensity LED flashlight the old trit still glowed a bit! mcotter is stitching me up a nice plain black strap and I think I will order the Yuki buckle. I may never wear it after the strap goes on but I agree it will make it look bitchin'!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: I may even see if this dial will transfer into an old worn gold-plated Tugaris case for an even more believable looking piece...