When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yesterday I watched an interview of Diego Maradona, the man sports TWO watches at all times

Prsist

I didnt realise he wore 2 all the time ! I saw him in interviews and during matches wearing 2 during the World Cup but had assumed it was for timing purposes. As some refs and other managers do.

Maybe he cant give his branded ones away so he wears 2, who knows where else he might keep one !! :D

He is a strange character but most genuises in their field are....

I was amazed at the number of people who were wearing Hublots during the Finals, all of which had been given away by Hublot as the official time sponsors. Watching the pundits sporting their own was heart breaking for me... just think all you need to do is talk bollox and you can end up with a fantastic watch !! Maybe if I keep at it myself I might get one !! ;)

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 6 months later...

It's something Maradonna has always done, it used to be a Daytona on each wrist! But when you have your own Hublot, would rude not to wear at least 2!!

Freddy thats a great quote, Sir O'Toole is an absolute legend! Him a Moore were genius!!

Sixx :bones: