When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

problems

brucesreps

Firefox is worthless, it’s like using dos. And it doesn’t work properly with a touch screen display. I love this photo!; tool bars are my biggest pet peeve.

:g: Hmmm, I have been using Firefox since the collapse of NetScape. Given the extensions available, I would argue IE is like using DOS. (Touch Screens slow me down, so not really valid).

With my Firefox setup, I never see advertisements, have no-script running to prevent shitty javascript and flash from screwing me up, have the RSS feed from RWG Sales forum scrolling at the top.... Firefox Rocks!

I did a Chrome trial for a month, and like it a lot, but Chrome is built on Webkit (same as Apple's Safari) and still needs some improvement in javascript compatibility and encryption performance IMHO. Firefox is a bit slower with javascript but handles https better. Chrome is better if you are a big Google apps user.

Some of my corporate machines are forced into IE, and any time I use IE, I am continually frustrated. Funny thing is, MS-Exchange/Outlook for web runs better in Chrome/Firefox than IE 8 at the moment. :yuk: Tabs in IE still suck too.

:g: Hmmm, I have been using Firefox since the collapse of NetScape. Given the extensions available, I would argue IE is like using DOS. (Touch Screens slow me down, so not really valid).

With my Firefox setup, I never see advertisements, have no-script running to prevent shitty javascript and flash from screwing me up, have the RSS feed from RWG Sales forum scrolling at the top.... Firefox Rocks!

+1 :thumbsupsmileyanim: