When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone have a TW best bracelet laying around?

JoJo35

I'm looking to upgrade my current 16610 bracelet with a set of TW best solid end links. If anyone has a set laying around that they may not be using, or point me in the right direction where I can get the endlinks (or a full bracelet) I'd be grateful. Thanks for looking

JJ

What's so good about TW Best bracelet?

I reviewed the classic TW Best a few years ago, and the bracelet and SELs were nothing like the gen. Absolutely dreadful, at least on my watch.

Link.

The only good end links are in WM9 v1.

yea, I'm modding my wm9 too, but getting my winter gear is more important for me now =(. It's either a nicer watch or a warm winter? I just spent the last of my savings on a winter jacket. I can't wait till January when I will get my second part of my student loan and buy the wm9 v1 bracelet right way (it was 90 bucks shipped 2 months ago) and a warm pair of boots. Damn you winter!

Edited by praetor

I have a bunch of SEL's laying around. I'll have a look and see if there is anything good in there. I know i took a WM9 bracelet and turned it into a 93150 so I might have the end links somewhere... maybe..

That looks pretty darn good to me. Just compared it to a gen and its pretty much correct.

Too bad WM9 is MIA.

I would love to order a few clasps from him...

dizz

Thanks Dizz. I thought I had the original WM9 clasp on that bracelet, and it looked pretty good compared to GEN pix I saw, just wanted to make sure others agreed.

I know what you say about WM9. I'd love a new caseback for my v1. Mine isn't terribly bad, but I do have a few marks from when my old, crappy opener slipped a couple of times. I have since bought a much better quality opener from offshore and would love to have a fresh caseback.

Oh well...

have we ever got an answer as to if WM9 is still in business or not?? Someone must know whats going on.... would be nice to have some sort of an update about where my deposit went.. :thumbdown:

His watches are 10/10, but his customer service is a solid ZERO.

• 2 months later...