When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM187 at Aspire

Guest Sql_pl

It certainly is plausible. At some point the wholesalers will gear up to make a large order which some of our dealers should get access to. I do caution folks that Aspire listed the "fourth generation" 1950 and still lists it with no price and no availability. But you never can tell. :) I would have expected Josh, Sean or Angus to have showed up with it first.

it is a sign for us to start thinking about a good plan to rob a bank or something else like that!

well, it is maybe a way to attract people at looking at his web page...

well, everything is possible...i'll start checking all of my pockets of jeans and start collecting $$$ for the BEAST!!!

dadog13, you are right. I have already got one. But if a better one, comes up. ie. 7753 with exact casing, AR coating, polished hands, etc, as this one, I will jump on it without any second thoughts. Guess I am a nutter for 47mm submersibles. Even better if a 194 pops up! :Jumpy:

Hey all,

I was informed by Ken that the pic on aspire is taken from www.etaworldgoods.com without proper authorisation from neither Ken nor watchhonpo and here is what he has to say about this:

"I just found out from the rwg.cc (under topic title "PAM187 at Aspire") and also (topic title "PAM187 1000M Submersible") that some seller is using our original photos on there web sites (http://www.aspire-eshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=992). The pam187 is developed by us and this picture should not be on other sites other then our watchhonpo and etaworldgoods. Please notified to all of the members that this seller is a potential fraud. We hate to see buyers getting swindle by sellers."

From my experience, Ken is a very standup bloke with top quality products and I understand his concerns about other sellers "stealing" pictures from his website to sell goods to other people. Ken and Watchhonpo have placed high quality standards on their watches and they stand by very strongly behind their products. They do not wish anyone who are NOT affliated with them to misrepresent their products by stealing pictures and posting on their own websites, misleading the members of rwg who think that the watches might have derived from Ken and watchhonpo.

Plus, from what I can gather, Paul @ Aspire hasn't been exactly a trustworthy dealer. So I would advice all of you to proceed with caution.

If you do have any further questions or quiries, kindly please email Ken via etaworldgoods.com website.

Thanks for your attention,

Quarks.

P/s. I am a customer of Ken and I am just relaying the message to you folks. What I said above is my own opinion on the matter, exclusive of the exact quotation from Ken.

This is sooo damn true.

My $$$$ go to the first best offer.........but I was promised a piece in about 3-4 weeks time.

Again, the hardest part begins, WAITING. Thx god I have some other watches in the mail and on the way to shorten this wait.

Theo