When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My watch repaired by Domi

smithy37

I sent my Omega Seamater Chrono Diver to Domi to have the stripped crown fixed. Whilst it was there I thought it might be a good idea to have some mods carried out. It was my first rep, so sentiment played a big part, but it was also a comfortable daily beater. Hence the 'comfortably lived in' look!

Anyway, I have just had word that the work has been carried out and here are some pictures to hopefully whet your appetite.

DSC06348.jpg

I opted for a straight movement swap from Asian 7750 to a 25j swiss ETA movement.

DSC06347.jpg

I also thought it prudent to get a re-lume of dial, hands & pearl.......

DSC06354.jpg

DSC06349.jpg

DSC06351.jpg

Thanks again Domi. Keep up the good work.

Smithy

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I sent my Omega Seamater Chrono Diver to Domi to have the stripped crown fixed. Whilst it was there I thought it might be a good idea to have some mods carried out. It was my first rep, so sentiment played a big part, but it was also a comfortable daily beater. Hence the 'comfortably lived in' look!

Anyway, I have just had word that the work has been carried out and here are some pictures to hopefully whet your appetite.

DSC06348.jpg

I opted for a straight movement swap from Asian 7750 to a 25j swiss ETA movement.

DSC06347.jpg

DSC06354.jpg

DSC06349.jpg

DSC06351.jpg

Smithy

• 2 weeks later...

DSC06348.jpg

DSC06347.jpg

DSC06354.jpg

DSC06349.jpg

DSC06351.jpg

Smithy

If you dont mind me asking.. how much did this entire process cost you? I am looking to buy an SMP Chrono so

it would be helpful to know whether its worthwhile doing mods :)

+1 on the quoting pics bit ;)

Fantastic work :thumbsupsmileyanim: Congrats and wear it well mate :)

Domi has always been a man of many talents and IMHO is very underrated by a lot of guys. He has always done fantastic work for me and I would certainly not have the great reps I have in my collection if it wasnt for his skill and awesome service.

Best of all he is a really nice bloke !! :thumbsupsmileyanim: