When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Officne

StormTooper4

How about all Gen except for Officne and loving it. And yes over the years I have turned down gen movements in order to maintain that elite status. :lol:

_1014112.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

This one frankened out with gen dial and off to a long gone but wonderful RWG member.

IMGP1331.jpg

In pieces but still sitting on the movement, dial and gen hands, crystal and bezel. Someday...

IMGP0847.jpg

And the collection would not be complete without:

StBarts2007157.jpg

Officine is for the 25,000 Paneristi's and wannabes. Officne is for a more elite crew. We will all remember Kenji and the wild ride fondly. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

wonder how "Officne" is spelled in italian language?? :bicycle:

:D :D

The Italians spell everything with their hands !!! :) So one little "i" wouldnt be noticed ;)

In Italian it translates to save $6-15k

I culd buy a pair of hand made Italian shoes with that :) or maybe just the one and save up for the other !!! :)

Well you learn something new everyday. I thought it was only the 27 and 28's didn't know it was the 63 as well.

Is the drilled movement holder a custom job or are they all like that? Looks pretty smooth.

Hand made italian shoes, tut tut English Mate!!!! Some Johnny Lobbs or something.

Hand made italian shoes, tut tut English Mate!!!! Some Johnny Lobbs or something.

With the Pen from my plates mate no ones & twos would be safe !!! ;):)

:thumbsupsmileyanim: