When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Request for Japanese Translation: Articles on Reps

lhooq

I was in Osaka last week and picked up an issue of this magazine, WatchFan. I can't read a single word, but... Ooh, pretty pictures!

I bought this magazine, because one of its first articles was about the cartel's 7750-powered Daytona and Pre-Daytona reps. The pictures below link to larger scans. Is anyone here literate in the language, and would like to take a crack at summing up what they're saying about these reps?

What's Japanese for "Take that [censored] off your wrist?"

1104310656_HiDNj-L.jpg1104311155_MtaAn-L.jpg

1104311718_4GcBa-M.jpg1104312281_mF5PQ-M.jpg1104312702_3udfZ-M.jpg1104313193_d5vsG-M.jpg

Freddy333 is correct. Although Japanese is a 2nd language I know, I can only make out the Hirigana/Katakana. My Kanji is too rusty.

It actually reads a lot like an updated version of Brozek's "The Rolex Report", from what I can make out.

Edit to add: The Japanese are in love with the Daytona. It is perhaps the "grail" watch of most Japanese businessmen. I had a run in with a Japanese waitress while wearing my Black Widow Daytona Rep at a Sushi bar. I doubt it was my charming personality, but she wouldn't leave me alone. ;)