When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Otto Frei Sub Bezel Insert Any Good?

bklm1234

In my opinion, they're okay, but not great. They're a little pricey for what they are, they require some work to get them to fit properly, and in the end, they still don't look right.

Better to spend a little more on a genuine insert, and do it right.

Sorry, sir, but where is possible in internet (exluse ebay very dangerous because to great number of sellers they say “original” but is possible not to verify) to buy a genuine Rolex bezel insert ?

Thanks

I bought the 16610 bezel insert from Lee Raymond Jewelers for $17.95 last month and put it in my CN 16610 rep and almost got it to press fit in. It was just a tad too big, but rather than try to file it down, I glued it in w/ contact cement and just clamped it while it dried. Half the price of Ofrei's!

I bought the 16610 bezel insert from Lee Raymond Jewelers for $17.95 last month and put it in my CN 16610 rep and almost got it to press fit in. It was just a tad too big, but rather than try to file it down, I glued it in w/ contact cement and just clamped it while it dried. Half the price of Ofrei's!

How is the pearl? Did you have to reduce the thickness?

thanks.

You have a link for that site? I did a search for "Lee Raymond Jewelers" but could not find any bezel inserts from any of the sites I looked at.