When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mary not reachable?

wimpie007

Hi guys it has been 40 days since my payment and still no Grey Skyland that i ordered.

I can't seem to get an answer back from Mary.

Normally she responds pretty fast. It's been 5 days and 5 mails later and no response,

I have ordered 3 watches before and no problems but now its taking way too long.

Any advice?

Only 5 days left for a PP something but don;t want to do that

I ordered a watch from Mary about 6 weeks ago. After a month I emailed her to check on it. She checked on her end and came back and said she'd reship.

This time I got a shipment # for the EMS package. It was shipped the 30th of Novemeber and cleared Guangzhou Customs on the 1st of Decemeber. Can't get anymore info on it at this time on line.

Luckily I've had much better and faster results with DW and PT- stuff gets here in 10 days to 2 weeks.

Ive had a reaction back asking me to have more patience but after more than a month i'd expected it to be here!

What to do? I have mailed her back to ask for a refund and if the watch shows up i'll pay her again.

Mail from mary:

"yes, I got your email. I am still waiting the reply from postoffice.

I have 4 packages to Holland, I can't track it now. I am also worried about that.

Now Christmas is coming, postoffice is also very very busy.

I can't do anything about that, we just have more patience to wait it.

Hope you can understand it."

Probably Customs + Christmas time problem.

I was waiting package from HK to EU almost 1,5 month, package was just sitting in local HK post office over month. At the moment with shipment from China is probably same problem.

So before Christmas don`t order watch from China or Hong Kong. Wait and order after Christmas/new year but before Chinese new year.

Ray my old mate......as the scousers use to say..."Calm Down!!" :) :) ;)

The fact your in Holland and you havent heard anything must be good news.....;)

From a logical POV she aint going to refund yet mate as at this time of year things are manic especially in China (even a month ago as things built up!!) ..Just think of all those online shoppers buying tons of crap Xmas presents ;) from over there!!

Then take into account the adverse weather in various countries that has created backlogs and slow delivery times etc and you are only going to give yourself a major headache mate !!

I know its frustrating mate especially as you want it for Crimbo but no matter what happens the issue WILL get sorted for you it might be annoying and frustrating but it will get resolved ;)

Next time get it shipped to someone you know in the UK who can then send it on within the EU !! :);)

Yeah guys i know but was really wanting it before christmas. And the absense of any communication was disturbing. Noobs prob would have filed a PP dispute already

I have had great dealings with mary before so i do trust her but she is the only one who can inquire at her local post office.

And the strange thing is a watch from mary that she sent 2 weeks after the skyland already arrived last week!

And Pete maybe illl take you up on that offer, then you can inspect my incoming watches and be the buffer between me and the girlfriend who is very nosey on packages arriving from china these days.

32 watches total and counting... ;-)

I have noticed that Mary will ignore mails from you if you write too often. This has not been my experience, but I read it often enough here.

Being a small vendor, I suppose she does have to limit her email time in order to get the bigger job of buying, checking and shipping watches done in a timely manner.