When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is Your Favorite Nautilus Dial ?

yvesmourousi

Hy everybody,

I finally decided to buy my Nautilus Rep..

And I would like the opinion of the community about the greatest dial.

Stick or Roman markers ?

And which dial color Blue, Dark, Silver, Green, Grey ???

I always want to buy the black stick but I saw pictures of the grey one on RWG and I like it a lot !!! B)

Before any moove I wanted to ask your opinion guys !

Let me know

• 4 weeks later...

only problem with these is the date window, it's too far left. The gens (my boss has 2) have the date window all the way to the right edge. Also, it is SO hard to find a rep with the clear case back like the gen. Where is everyone looking at these reps? I am dying for the blue face with stick markers in stainless if it has a clear case back.

Ubi, you wouldn't be interested in perhaps letting someone else wear that around permanently, would you?? :-) lol. That is by far the greatest nautilus design, Does it have the clear caseback on it? Where'd you pick that one up?

diverguy-

Wish I still had it! Sold it a few years back... Kinda look back at that one and wish I hadn't :(

That was an MBW, sourced via Paso through MBK. It's probably closer to being a ref 3711 than anything else, so the closed caseback is correct (though the case metal is not; 3711 is 18k WG); perhaps this other Nauti Jumbo that I had was even closer to the 3711:

IMG_5465.jpg

And a gen 3711:

pp_3711wg.jpg

Besides, having the closed caseback hides the ETA ;)

I see MBW thrown around a lot, where do you find MBW watches? I rarely get watches from dealers, I just like dealing with reputable members of the forums more, but I want one of these so bad!

robertk, that is exactly the one I want. I have some spare organs I can trade for it. Would even consider the black dial if I found one. Although I always wonder why I want to wear a watch that no one will believe is real (if they even know what a patek is).

I am really surprised with the prestige of these watches that dealers aren't putting more detail into them. They've cloned the 3135 and rolex doesn't even have a clear caseback! The design of these is so simple.

• 4 weeks later...