When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronotimer

Mickey Padge

Just picked up this beauty, a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronotimer using a quartz movement. All my previous watches have been mechanical movements, so it was about time I added a quartz watch to my collection, what do you guys think?

Pics, click to expand!

dsc03924x.th.jpgdsc03926kx.th.jpgdsc03927z.th.jpg

dsc03927c.jpg

I really like the watch, I have been playing with the multiple functions since I received it, I guess there are benefits to having a quartz movement, aside from accuracy and continuous functionality (until the battery dies).....

Most of the members do not like quartz watches.

I do not share this opinion, there are excelent quartz driven pieces and there's no hassle with time ajdusting when not wearing them.

I would like to see good quality reps of this type of watches.

Nice choice by the way. That Tag looks really nice :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hehe, this IS the genuine version of this watch! ;)

I have it with the full box and papers, as part of a trade for my Breitling Chrono Avenger franken......

I know what you mean regarding quartz watches, I felt the same too, but I decided that each type of watch (mech & quartz) have there own merits. It will be nice to be able to wear this watch, even after a week or so, and it still tells the correct time :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Isn't the case, bracelet and bezel finish pretty damn good?

The bracelet is light and very Rolex-like though. But that is probably intentional from TH (to keep the overall weight down). It's a diver chrono after all...