When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hand Swap From Asian 7750 To Swiss 7750

nelly

No they won't - there was a very recent writeup by our amster The Zigmeisterzumba - he compared hand sizes from old asian, new asian and swiss version of the 7750. Old and Swiss are interchangeable, new one is not.

Thanks for the info... :black_eye:

In that case does anyone know of a source for replacement 7750B1 's ?

Another option is to buy genuine hands from Ofrei if they're available. Genuine hands will fit swiss ETA 7750 movements if the authentic movement is 7750/1 based.

I tried looking on Ofrei, they do not have the hands for the model I need.

Another option is to buy genuine hands from Ofrei if they're available. Genuine hands will fit swiss ETA 7750 movements if the authentic movement is 7750/1 based.

This won't work...

The new Asian 7750 does NOT have the same hand sizes as the Swiss 7750, therefore buying hands for a Swiss 7750 is not an option...

New Asian 7750 hand sizes, old ones, and swiss was just covered in a recent post I did...

RG

I meant that you could buy hands for a Swiss 7750 if you're replacing your Asian movement with the Swiss one. Anyway, I need to find The Zigmeister's post about this. Is the size different only for the main hands (hour, minute, second) or is it different with the subdials as well?

Edited by bkdc

• 3 weeks later...
I can't believe how complex all this stuff can be for a noob like myself. I thought I was going to be able to swap my asian 7750 for an ETA should it die on me. Damn.

Spend your money on having The Zigmeister service your Asian movement - then you won't need to be buying new hands. Or a new movement, either. Gosh - I just saved you a pocketful of cash!

• 3 weeks later...