When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Josh: Delivery to EU via UK - anyone tried that?

Whatever123

Hi!

I ordered from Josh and used his "Shipping via UK" service. According to the tracking number, the watch has arrived in the UK 10 days ago and I haven't heard anything since. Is that normal? Do I not get a new tracking number when the parcel is shipped from UK? I'm not worried, just curious if anyone had the same experience and I'd like to know how long it took after arrival in the UK.

Cheers,

W.

No it's not normal to get a new tracking number. Once the watch has arrived in German custom, tracking information will be unavailable on the royal post website, you will then have to input the tracking number into the german post website and it should work.

At least that's how it usually works here in spain when I get something shipped. I track on EMS, until it arrives in spain... then once it arrives in spain, i can track on spanish post :)

No it's not normal to get a new tracking number. Once the watch has arrived in German custom, tracking information will be unavailable on the royal post website, you will then have to input the tracking number into the german post website and it should work.

At least that's how it usually works here in spain when I get something shipped. I track on EMS, until it arrives in spain... then once it arrives in spain, i can track on spanish post :)

Josh sent the item to UK and gave the tracking number of EMS. From UK to Germany he has no tracking number so he can't check the Royal Mail Website.

@Whatever123: I think you will not get a second tracking number, You'll just have to wait and it will likely arrive safely by signed airmail, but u can alway ask Josh :victory:

Josh sent the item to UK and gave the tracking number of EMS. From UK to Germany he has no tracking number so he can't check the Royal Mail Website.

@Whatever123: I think you will not get a second tracking number, You'll just have to wait and it will likely arrive safely by signed airmail, but u can alway ask Josh :victory:

He should use the same tracking number.. you don't get 2 tracking numbers. The only thing that should change is the site that he uses to track.

He should use the same tracking number.. you don't get 2 tracking numbers. The only thing that should change is the site that he uses to track.

Nop, 2 tracking numbers. China -> UK ( 1st tracking number). Someone from Josh's staff receives the item and then despatchs by Royalmail to the EU country of the member (2nd tracking number).

That's the all point of avoiding customs delays in problematic EU countries, if it was not routed by the UK it would simply be China -> EU country (1 tracking number).

Nop, 2 tracking numbers. China -> UK ( 1st tracking number). Someone from Josh's staff receives the item and then despatchs by Royalmail to the EU country of the member (2nd tracking number).

That's the all point of avoiding customs delays in problematic EU countries, if it was not routed by the UK it would simply be China -> EU country (1 tracking number).

Oh sorry, You're absolutely right! But I was referring to transit from UK to Germany... this tracking number should not change...

sadly kind of same exp - my watch is at an post-office in the UK and nobody picks it up since 8 days .... :thumbdown: cheers,Frank

Hmmm, apparently mine was delivered in UK 10 days ago but no sign of it since... if the guy had forwarded it as soon as possible it should already be here by now. Well, we'll see. I'm sure it will arive eventually.

I had the same problems, but finally the watch was delivered to the forwarder (after 3 attempts and 14 days), shippment from UK to Germaniy then took about 14 days.

DrOlson

Edited by drolson

Hmmm, apparently mine was delivered in UK 10 days ago but no sign of it since... if the guy had forwarded it as soon as possible it should already be here by now. Well, we'll see. I'm sure it will arive eventually.

Josh/ perfect-clone is fraud! If you want to lose money, choose him.

Hallo, ich habe gesehen, dass Du aus deutschland kommst.

Ich habe bei ihm vor einiger zeit bestellt. Habe dann sehr rasch Fotos der auserwählten Uhr bekommen. Leider hatte diese Uhr unübersehbare Fehler, die ich umgehend reklamiert habe. Er sagte dann wiederum sehr zügig zu, sich um eine andere Uhr zu kümmern. da ich dann ca. 1 Woche nichts mehr von ihm gehört habe, habe ich ihn darum gebeten, die Zahlung zu stornieren. Das ist nicht passiert. ich habe nie wieder was von ihm gehört und ich muß nun anderweitig versichen, mein Geld zurückzubekommen.

Josh ist übrigens ein absolutes Gróßmaul und wahrscheinlich weltweit der Letzte, mit dem ich irgendwann nochmal irgendetwas zu tun haben will.

Sorry, but i don't get it.

Didn't people over on RWI try to explain to you, that its chinese new year? Didn't you say that Josh will refund you (right before you were banned over there)?

:g:

Ich habe bei ihm vor einiger zeit bestellt. Habe dann sehr rasch Fotos der auserwählten Uhr bekommen. Leider hatte diese Uhr unübersehbare Fehler, die ich umgehend reklamiert habe. Er sagte dann wiederum sehr zügig zu, sich um eine andere Uhr zu kümmern. da ich dann ca. 1 Woche nichts mehr von ihm gehört habe, habe ich ihn darum gebeten, die Zahlung zu stornieren. Das ist nicht passiert. ich habe nie wieder was von ihm gehört und ich muß nun anderweitig versichen, mein Geld zurückzubekommen.

Josh ist übrigens ein absolutes Gróßmaul und wahrscheinlich weltweit der Letzte, mit dem ich irgendwann nochmal irgendetwas zu tun haben will.

I'm sorry mate but this is not the official language of RWG.

Mine is french, but I still post in english.

Can you please use english and translate what you said in german?

Specialy when you accuse somebody of being "fraud" :whistling:

Thanks.

In my case it took exactly 3 days from UK to Austria. One watch came from PTSwiss, one from Mickey Padge.

Last year it took 3 weeks from UK to me, because the forwarder was also on vacation in CNY. So, no worries I would say.

@Knoxville: the official board language is english-die Sprache hier ist Englisch

Josh got a lot of good reputation here and is a recommended dealer - Josh hat einen sehr guten Ruf hier, und ist ein vertrauenswürdiger Händler.

For the next 14 days nothing will happen during Chinese new year- für die nächsten 14 Tage ist Ruhe in der Kiste, da geht mal gar nichts.

Stay cool - bleib locker :whistling:

J

Sorry, but i don't get it.

Didn't people over on RWI try to explain to you, that its chinese new year? Didn't you say that Josh will refund you (right before you were banned over there)?

:g:

Not only on RWI, people tried elsewhere also :whistling:

Why don't you ask Knoxville to give you the full story?

Particularly the part with how much time he gave Josh to provide new pictures before he cancelled the order?

Or the part with the 7 refund request emails within 2 days? :bangin:

I cann't blame Josh for going balistic in this case :bicycle:

I received my watch today and it's great - thumps up for Josh!

Took about three weeks altogether from China to Germany which is fine imo.

lucky you - my watches are still at the post office in UK ?!

wonder how long it takes till they send them back ...

what did you get ?

cheers,

Frank

• 2 weeks later...