When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sapphire crystals

FxrAndy

• 4 years later...

There are actually 3 gaskets

C1= 2.3mm

C2= 2.5mm Standard on genuine Rolex

C3= 2.7mm

Use of the C3 on reps. Lifts the cyclops and increases the magnification and gives the correct distance above the insert that's missing on reps.

Don't know if you bought the Crystal or not but that's the Crystal made for the older 16610. It won't have the AR that you would have on the new ceramic sub.

The correct one is B25 295 CAR. The CAR represents that Crystal has AR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AR/lec versions (116610) are expensive and somewhat hard to come by $300+ is normal price. The non AR 16610 crystal are easy to source and less than half the cost. I put the AR version on myTC. I like the way it looks with the DWO even if ill it's not period correct. Took me a while to source one.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

True it is more expensive but I was able to find one easily on the rolex forum. Just waiting for it come in a few days so I can swap crystals. And I agree, I think the watch would look better with the AR.

The AR/lec versions (116610) are expensive and somewhat hard to come by $300+ is normal price. The non AR 16610 crystal are easy to source and less than half the cost. I put the AR version on myTC. I like the way it looks with the DWO even if ill it's not period correct. Took me a while to source one.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk