When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

an little warning if you are planning to get an Tudor Monte Carlo

Star69

just got the watch advertised at Val 7734 version ...

to make it short - there are Tudors with Poljot movement out there ! they have even Tudor bridges and 7734 stamped on the movement !

the tell from outside : wrong date-font - too thin - the case on the other hand is too fat - take care ;)

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7354.jpg

cheers,

Frank

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Where can we get these reps! after seeing justasgood's These tudor chronos are really starting to impress me.

Haven't found any on the dealers' sites... what's up!??

Try SpinMaster my friend :)

just got the watch advertised at Val 7734 version ...

to make it short - there are Tudors with Poljot movement out there ! they have even Tudor bridges and 7734 stamped on the movement !

Hope you didn't pay big money for it, but that could be good news for some people. Now that 7734 donors are selling for at least $300, Poljot 3313s should be cheaper, and plentiful.

Interesting how your dial looks identical to the one sold on Yukiwatch, down to the kink on the edges of the black subdial surrounds.

EDIT: Just read nomad's post above. I think we have a winner.

• 2 weeks later...

I suspected this for a while since a member here a while ago posted pictures of two MC frankens he had that both had Poljot 3133's in them.

Still, I would not mind having that one since it would be more affordable to poor folks like me.

Cheers B)

Started looking into watches again and noticed someone mentioned me! I bought these 2 frankens ages ago, look at the 2008 post date. They do have poljot 3133s in them. If anyone needs better pictures, let me know, i can open them up and post some better pics for reference.

We wish. Although you can find crap movements for less $600 is the new $300 for a 7734. And with all the folks buying DW's case set that price is only going up. :wounded1:

The price spread is still huge, but it's sure to narrow on the high end. On one hand, someone recently bought an allegedly functional movement for $160. On the other, an intact Nivada just went for $740, nearly overlapping with the low end of recent Valjoux 72 sales. Crazy, but it will probably sound like a bargain in a few months!

If 3133 reps are making a comeback, I'd also like to know if we'll be seeing stuff like hackR's Poljotona.