When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spartacus blood and sand

maxman

I dont watch a lot of tv,the last program I was somewhat Interested In was the Sapranos on HBO. I was flipping through the chanels a few months ago came upon this Roman gladiator series. I have never seen anything quite like It. I suspect that It was Inspired by the likes of 300. The program started on Jan 2010,there doing a prequel that started this Jan 23 I believe. I missed most of the first season so Im thinking of ording It through Netflex.

I Dont remember ever seeing such acting, writing,direction and story telling come together In one series. Spartacus has it all,sex violence betrayal vengence and sex,did I mention the sex :D If you havent seen It,give It a go,this Is not your fathers Spartacus

New episodes every Friday @ 10pm

I dont watch a lot of tv,the last program I was somewhat Interested In was the Sapranos on HBO. I was flipping through the chanels a few months ago came upon this Roman gladiator series. I have never seen anything quite like It. I suspect that It was Inspired by the likes of 300. The program started on Jan 2010,there doing a prequel that started this Jan 23 I believe. I missed most of the first season so Im thinking of ording It through Netflex. I Dont remember ever seeing such acting, writing,direction and story telling come together In one series. Spartacus has it all,sex violence betrayal vengence and sex,did I mention the sex :D If you havent seen It,give It a go,this Is not your fathers Spartacus

New show every Friday @ 10pm

1st season was excellent. A lot has changed for season 2. Last episode of season one, nearly everyone died! Spartacus himself was recast due to the original actor having a recurrence of cancer. Definitely watch season 1!

Thanks for all the replys guys,Im catching up on the first season with Starz on demand. The second season wasn't making much sense at first,Im thinking, didn't that guy die a while back?,lol :bangin: Now that I realize whats happening(prequel)It's all comming together. :victory: I hope Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) recovers from his cancer,non-hodgkins lymphoma. He Is indeed a excellent actor as are most, If not all of the talented cast. :)

Downloading it now ;) hopefully it's good.

If it's a waste of my time, you owe me maxman!!! Haha!

Anyways.. I can't believe the last show you were into was the sopranos.

2 shows for you to watch from HBO that are at least as good as sorpranos:

-The Wire (The best show in the history of television)

-Entourage (what's not to love about jeremy piven's character "Arie"!!!)

Downloading it now ;) hopefully it's good.

If it's a waste of my time, you owe me maxman!!! Haha!

Anyways.. I can't believe the last show you were into was the sopranos.

2 shows for you to watch from HBO that are at least as good as sorpranos:

-The Wire (The best show in the history of television)

-Entourage (what's not to love about jeremy piven's character "Arie"!!!)

I thought the wire was pretty good but lost interest,same go's for Entourage. I want to see sex, blood and extreme violence,In exactly that order. Those Romans really knew how to live, except for there fascination for sucking "Jupitars c o c k" :whistling:

You should hunt down a show called Rome too M, it's in the same vien and is a killer show!

We actually got this series first in the UK for a change, my Father is really into it, but it's a very visual show, so I kinda get lost and lose everything! Shame cause it sounds great the couple of episodes I listened too!

Sixx :bones:

Did anyone catch last nights show? man that Lucy Lawless can be a real.. b i t c h, :lol:

You wanna meet her father!! I had the joy of working with him as a session drummer, the guy is one of THE biggest arseholes I have ever met in the music biz and I've met plenty of them!!

Did you try Rome yet M, or have you already seen it? The movie Eagle, posted above I think, is real good too. Again way too visual for me, but sounded great!!

You wanna meet her father!! I had the joy of working with him as a session drummer, the guy is one of THE biggest arseholes I have ever met in the music biz and I've met plenty of them!!

Did you try Rome yet M, or have you already seen it? The movie Eagle, posted above I think, is real good too. Again way too visual for me, but sounded great!!

Cool story S,to bad the guy had to be a a$$hole. Im going to try to watch Rome tomorrow,Sundays are usally a good day for me to catch up. I will let you know how It go's :) Mike