When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blue Dail Tag Chrono

redcamel

If it's the TAG Link chrono he's talking about it's not true. The blue Link (with polished bezel) is virtually identical to the genuine. Yes, including the dial. Blue and grey Link Chronographs (with polished bezel) are possibly the most accurate reps ever made. Yes, I have tried on the genuine. Absolutely no difference in dial colors.

Genuine:

128260-19903.jpg

Rep:

128260-19904.jpg

Perhaps he meant the Aquaracer quartz rep... or the "brushed bezel" version of the Link Chronograph? I have no first-hand experiece of those.

Edited by By-Tor

By-Tor et al, how accurate is the Senna version? I like how it's different and has the green hand.

Otherwise, I'd go for the grey dial Tag Link. I have blue dials (Omega, Zenith) and enough black dials (Omega, Panerai, Breitling, VC Overseas etc) but no grey dial watch yet. :black_eye:

By-Tor et al, how accurate is the Senna version? I like how it's different and has the green hand.

The dial and watch itself is very accurate. But allegedly the caseback is wrong. But this is hard to tell since nobody has provided picture of the genuine caseback.

Personally I wouldn't worry about it. If you like it, buy it. It's a great rep.

I may have a picture of the caseback saved somewhere (hopefully). I'll look it up later. Almost 5am and i have to be at work in 4 hours! :Jumpy:

But this is hard to tell since nobody has provided picture of the genuine caseback.

Genuine Tag-Senna, sorry for the quality of the pics but

I have enlarged this with Photozoom Professional because the original pics are small...

In the Genuine is not present the A/R...

128572-19863.jpg

128572-19864.jpg

128572-19865.jpg

Genuine Tag-Senna, sorry for the quality of the pics but

I have enlarged this with Photozoom Professional because the original pics are small...

In the Genuine is not present the A/R...

128882-19792.jpg

thanks for the pics Mahler. I'm pretty sure the rep doesnt have this case back :(

Edited by Chronus