When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new franken bond

FxrAndy

Whered u guys get your 1120 movement? Isn't it just a plain eta 2982 with an omega rotor?

First 1120 came from a member at RG and second 1120 from Ebay. Keep an eye on the different forum trade areas (RG, RWG, RWI) and Ebay and sooner or later an 1120 will turn up.

As i understand Omega takes the highest quality Eta 2892-2, Rodium plates it, replaces the autowinder module and rotor with their own module and rotor and finally cosc certifies it.

Gotcha so they do a bit of adding their omega touch to it... But you got a good deal there for a 1120.. Never thought it would be that cheap..

Well $350 for the 1120 ($700 for two 1120's) doesn't feel that cheap but i guess i got a good deal compared to that the base Eta 2892.A2 costs $230-$290 (incl Swedish VAT) at Ofrei and $350 (incl Swedish VAT) at Cousins today.

Edited by Stefanp67

Guest jsuperman17

Man I gotta start a build asap... 350 for a gen movement is still a good deal.. Regardless if there is no complications... I've seen 1164 chronographs for 500 bucks on the bay...