When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Arsenal Chrono watch

KB

Cheap to buy,Poor movement, inconsistent centre, all bling and no substance, yes its a Gooner watch !!!

Edited by PeteM

Cheap to buy,Poor movement, inconsistent centre, all bling and no substance, yes its a Gooner watch !!!

haha oh pleeease!! :D

who do you support then?

And yes I am a Gooner, but I would not wear that watch :p

I think Ebel made a L.E. Arsenal watch and for some other teams as well.

haha oh pleeease!! :D

who do you support then?

And yes I am a Gooner, but I would not wear that watch :p

I think Ebel made a L.E. Arsenal watch and for some other teams as well.

Mate compared to your lot we are a $25 canal Street Rolex!! Actually thinking about it...Given our current owners we are more of a sundial on a 1 inch dildo!! It was a 12 inch dildo but 11 inches were sold off to our creditors!!

Funnily enough I seem to remember a few years back that Breguet made a watch for Arsene....or it was a similar marque. My other side of the family are all Gooners being their side are from NL I remember them telling me abut it... whereas we all originated from EL... so if I said we are about to make our first move since 1904... you should know mate ;)

The Ebel watches are really nice, they do a few teams from Europe, Byern, Aesenal, Rangers etc. Just a different slant on the 1911 from what I can tell.

Pete bleeds claret with a touch of pale blue if I remember correctly?! ;)

Toon Army!

Sixx :bones:

and this young movement beat the accuracy of the best movement in the world just very recently and is still in all four major watch salon shows this year. :p

unfortunatly the watch lacks consistant accuracy and quality parts to ever find its way onto a wrist. forever resting in the case always being passed over year in and year out for a better quality time piece, usually the Big Bang Red Devil