When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona Craze Seems To Have No Limits

Guest Sql_pl

As much as I can understand how Vintage Daytona watches get more expensive almost every day, how even their parts go into crazy prices category (dials alone listed for $4k), I just do not understand things like this:

www.ultimaterolexdaytona.com

Yes it is an amazing book with tons of unbelievably good pics but 4 000 EUR????? Four thousand EURO for a book with some watch pics inside?

What is even more extreme is how the veru first example sold for 31 000 EUR on an auction. :bangin::bangin:

Unbelievable. I hope someone reps this book! :)

You're right, I mean people debate how much is TOO much to spend on a watch, but then again we can all appreciate how difficult it is and how much time it takes to build a great watch and movement.

As for a book, for that price I want AMAZING knowledge. Not only do I want to know everything about the Daytona that I cannot retrieve from the net (incl pics), but I want to know the secret of the universe, God, the angels, a share of the Rolex Company etc etc etc ... I mean come on!1!!!!!1