When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally! The Chronopassion is out!

it looks great, it has the flaws every AP has, but dial etc looks very well replicated, also, this is a G-series caseback!

http://v2.chronopassion.fr/notre-collection/?lang=fr#/royal-oak-offshore-chronopassion/47/

retail price is 24900 Euros,

gen pics:

octobe10.jpg

octobe14.jpg

octobe13.jpg

rep pics:

P1086315.jpg

P1086297.jpg

P1086320.jpg

P1086384.jpg

My gen rubber strap & AR'ed cyclopse are waiting for this one! :cool:

On a practical note, bead blasted titanium will be a scratch magnet, without any option to re-brush....

True.. But light scratches and scuffs on titanium tend even out with the patina finish (the natural oxidation process of titanium). But you're right. I LOVE the watch, but titanium just scratches too easily :(

p.s. For all those that don't know.. or are misinformed Titanium is SOFTER than steel, ableit lighter

Let us see some QC pics! I ordered one from Toro at RG but it would take some days before he gets it.

Will share when I receive them. I had actually placed an order for the Grey Themes but this morning after seeing your posts, I emailed the collector to change my order and he has emailed back saying not a problem. So now, I wait for the QC pics etc.

FINALLY...the wait is over.

I allready placed my order with my dealer and I will do a full review with pics when I receive the watch.

First impression....looks great (beside two minor flaws...non-polished edges and caseback engraving too bold) and I love the look of sandblasted Titanium.

Brushed Titanium (at least the Ti AP´s) have a nearly equal look to ss....only the feel is different!

Sandblasted Titanium has a darker, wilder and rougher look.

So IMHO this AP ROO is the first to have a very different look compaired to all the other ss-models!

I have a dark-grey croc strap waiting for her to arrive...this will kick ...

Theo