When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scotland Beat World Cup Runners Up France!

Chronus

Mind you those German elephants can be a handful too...

Of course, if it had happened to me, I would have jumped up on the elephant, dribbled the ball up the pitch and scored a screaming thirty yarder. But, of course, we're taught how to handle elephants from a young age in Scotland. :whistling:

Of course, if it had happened to me, I would have jumped up on the elephant, dribbled the ball up the pitch and scored a screaming thirty yarder. But, of course, we're taught how to handle elephants from a young age in Scotland. :whistling:

As can be easily illustrated here, taken in my early days with Dukla Pumpherston & Tannery Under 21s:

129215-19698.png

Fantastic result against France, was at the game was fantastic. Atmosphere was amazing, sitting right next to the French fans. After the game was trying to explain to a few French supporters why we were chanting "easy, easy, easy!!" They didn't quite get it!! ;)

Great atmosphere in the city after the game, some good banter between the French and Scots!

Guess we're unofficial world champs now as we beat France who beat Italy recently!!!! :D

Bring on the Ukraine, in fact bring on anybody!!!