When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best 16610 bracelet?

marrickvilleboy

It depends... the main issue with rep bracelets is that the SELs won't fit properly, and don't have the correct looking recess.

How do you know if the SELs of some other rep will fit to the watch you're installing them into?

That's right... there's no way. Reps are not alike, and even the ones from the same factory can have tolerance differences... lugs can be wider or narrower, etc.

WM9 v1 SELs are the best fitting, but we only know that they fit well to WM9 watches. How do they fit into some other Rolex rep is a mystery.

Noobmariner bracelets aren't particularly great. The SELs are too rounded and don't have the recess, have occasionally bad fit and the clasp engraving is totally off.

The only thing i dont like about the Noob bracelet is the horrible Rolex stamped cornet on the clasp. It looks rediculous. Its nothing like the gen cornet. The WM9 cornet is pretty close to gen. I dont really care about endlinks so I dont know whos got the better ones, but By-tor is the endlink guru so hes the guy to listen to. A WM9 bracelet might be hard to find since the factory has vanished. BK's new Submariners have solid links I believe, so the Noob bracelet might be your only option. I have a Noob bracelet with gen 93150 clasp on my MBW16610 and im pretty happy with the look and feel.

dizz