When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello hello!

Hello one and all!

I wanted to make a formal introduction of myself now that I'm hooked on the forum! My name is Ben and I'm from Michigan. I've always been a big watch guy but unfortunately don't have the money to buy most of the real watch brands I like... So I'm diving into the rep world!

I've been poking around on the site a little and have already found a wealth of information! I'm perhaps the most excited that there are quality dealers here selling quality reps! I've been ripped off twice now on POS reps and I don't think it will be happening again.

Thank you for the great forum and all the information and I apologize in advance, I will probably end up asking a dumb question or two! :bangin:

No worries BGgodwin. There's no dumb questions.. just dumb people! haha. Don't hesitate to shout me a holler for any questions you might have, as I'm sure lots of the info is overwhelming! Take your time and don't hesitate to ask a question or two when the search function has failed! Cheers.

-Fender

From one Michigander to another,welcome to RWG :drinks: Im from the Royal Oak/Birmingham area,now living In NC. If you have any questions,the search function Is your friend ;) jk. If you have any questions,dont hesitate.:) Mike

Thank you one and all!

From one Michigander to another,welcome to RWG :drinks: Im from the Royal Oak/Birmingham area,now living In NC. If you have any questions,the search function Is your friend ;) jk. If you have any questions,dont hesitate.:) Mike

That is the same area I'm from, too!

Thank you one and all!

That is the same area I'm from, too!

It's a "small world" after all :) I will meet you at 13 and woodward (Northwood),go out for a few beers and end the night with some White castles,Oh those were the days,lol :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ben--Welcome...lots of good ppl here.

I have one piece of advice for you: Just be careful...it's *very* addicting!!!

It is... I already am! I have a list of watches that has grown three times since I've joined!

It's a "small world" after all :) I will meet you at 13 and woodward (Northwood),go out for a few beers and end the night with some White castles,Oh those were the days,lol :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Absolutely! Hunter House is still right there and still delicious!

It is... I already am! I have a list of watches that has grown three times since I've joined!

Absolutely! Hunter House is still right there and still delicious!

Lots of love for Hunter House,those grilled onions. :drool: Stop It,you're making me hungry. :D