When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Turn-o-graph

Dutchy

I've been browsing TZ for a while today and I came across the Rolex TOG. The reps look nearly exactly the same, but I must say, IMHO its the ugliest watch ever (one man's dirt is another man's gold, I know I know). No offense to people who like it, but I just cannot see this being a 'in the thousands' watch. I mean, I saw a thread on TZ of a guy selling one, for 4.5k. Would you drop that on this? By the way, yes, I realise that the watch has 18k WG on it, but that aside, it would still be 3.5k on SS or something of that nature.

Heres a link to it by the way: Rolex TOG Time Zone

If the link does not work, use this: http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...0&rid=43447

New paperwork, in an old-school box, with a new-style watch with a fake-hang-tag?! The twine on that tag is the exact same one that comes with the el-cheapo Chintown fakes. I wouldn't touch that watch; shady.

Sorry I couldnt respond earlier, was sort of concentrating on your sig.....really concentrating, lol.

I didnt look at it specifically as you did, I just find it an ugly watch. I dont like the bezel for instance, too thin with the numbers and font too thick, then I dont like the finish on the bezel either, IMO they should have left the bezel without numbers, but then again you'd be at a DateJust fase and you might as well get that one (a classy watch in my opinion). Then I hate hate hate the color of the date...that red just looks very cheap in my opinion for a 5k watch (I know the Bentley Breitling uses it too, but for some reason it looks better on that, maybe a more elegant red, this just looks like a magic marker).

Oh well, to each his own NO DOUBT, just wanted your opinions. AGAIN, I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE WITH THIS, IF YOU HAVE ONE AND YOU LIKE IT = AWESOME!

Actually, I'll tell you what I don't think fits at all--that red second hand. Reminds me of my coach's stop-watch in highschool.

Hahaha, I cant believe I didnt even mention the red second hand.

Oh well. Not many replies from other members.....I have a feeling they all hate me by now, lol.