When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Jeans

danam1974

• 2 weeks later...

I'll never buy rep jeans. I used to buy rep jeans 3 years ago and every time I wear it the fly becomes unzipped by itself. Clothing is mostly about fitting anyways, I advise you to stay away from rep jeans/pants. dress shirts are fine though.

Okay they are maybe made with a bad quality denim, so they wont last long, but if you need one specific model, from Diesel since it was my example, maybe 300 USD on a store is a little bit insane for a pair of jeans, which are not of the best quality I can assure you, whereas they are gen..

Personaly I never would buy a rep Diesel jeans, the shape and quality in comparison to the gen makes it very easy to spot the rep for somebody who knows diesel.

I bought my first Zathan Diesel jeans maybe 10 year ago, and they are still in very good condition.

My advice, go in the store and try the different models to find the best fitting for you, than you can make some research online to find a good price though.

In my opinion rep jeans and most other rep denim clothing is money wasting, because all is about a good fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Real brands has alot of chemicals but the have to follow certain guidelines. Rep jeans dont have guidelines and contains tons of chemicals that is harmfull to your skinn and for you all in all. If you knew how much chemicals a gen i. e Levis jeans contains you would never even look At such crap rep clothes, not to mention the quality..

Better buy a jeans with a fit that match your body instead of focussing at a label.

With brand jeans, you mostly just pay for that label, but why wearing something for the label while it doesnt fit at all?

My best fitting jeans were mosttimes not from well-known brands.

Besides that, clothing you need to try before you buy imo.

There is a lot of bad information being thrown around in this thread.

Seeing as Bergies have recently stopped selling jeans I feel I can give an unbiased opinion.

Yes there most certainly are real cheap knockoffs out there but quality replica jeans are just that, maybe marginally inferior to gen's but still a great alternative to spending hundreds on the real McCoy.

Anyone who seriously believes that replica clothing is below them should maybe take a look at what is on their wrist.

Ken