When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Started my Monte Carlo Project

Martyd3

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Gen crystal and crown tube installed. I lost part of a couple of dots when I shaved the bezel, but it's not too bad. The movement should be back from servicing today. I need to relume the Yuki hands to match the dial (I am keeping it white) and I should be good to go :)

Marty

:lol: That's funny. I just started one too. Race ya! ;)

Actually I have collected up most of the parts I need, donor watch with movement just arrived yesterday. Needs a good cleaning and oiling but runs well in spite of that. I think I need new end links for my bracelet though, the ones I have don't fit up well. Can't recall what number they are, probably the wrong ones. :(

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

I bought my movement back in November. Four months and $175 later, it is running strong. So much for good deals :) On the plus side, it does have the 45 min counter and came with an all black date wheel.

I splurged on a pair of gen 380 ends. They were pricey, but I think this watch is worth it. I can't wait to get it put together.

Marty