When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Factory v. Noob Factory

BGGodwin

How do you do that? Is it done through the sellers on the site or straight from the factory? If that's the case, how does one contact the factories... and see what they have?

One better than the other? Panerais, Omegas, Bell & Ross...

First you will have to order thru a dealer. Factories sell to dealers not to individuals. Second you need to read the reviews on the watches you are looking at. narrow your search down to 3-4 specific brands and models, such as Rolex 16610 or Panerai 063. Type those into search or go to the respective forums and read the reviews.

You are asking questions that are too general to answer, as all of the various models from different dealers have pluses and minuses. You just need to figure out what deficiencies you can live with and chose that watch. None of them are perfect, some are very,very close however. If you want perfection, the only option is a genuine.

You can order the model you want from the factory you want. It's not a grab-bag.

I'm confused with this statement if related to PAMs.

Right now each factory is doing different models. For instance the Hublot factory is doing the 005K, 177L, etc. You won't find those from other factories.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the information. Once I decide on the model and contact a seller, can I request that it come from a specific factory or do sellers typically stick with one or the other?

chose the seller then choose the model based on member reviews. You really can't choose factories so be careful asking for the right model.

I'm confused with this statement if related to PAMs.

Right now each factory is doing different models. For instance the Hublot factory is doing the 005K, 177L, etc. You won't find those from other factories.

admittedly a confusing sentence; inflection is lost in text.

This person is asking if there is an ambiguity regarding factory versions on the Dealer web sites.

The different factory versions are listed separately at Dealers, since the different factory versions normally sell for different price points.

There will be a listing for the NoobFactory DSSD as well as for the DSSD v6, for example. A listing for the UPO and a listing for lesser Planet Ocean variants.

I noticed, as well, that Josh has started using the term "H Factory" in his descriptions. That's about as obvious as it gets.

So find a watch I want, find a dealer that has a good rep of that watch, contact them, and be happy? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes :)

as stated, neither factory is better than the other. One makes certain models, the other makes other models. If you order a new Pam 177L for example, regardless of the dealer you choose to buy from, the watch will be made by the same "factory"