When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Freddy's Daytona Collection Pic posted on gen rolex blog :)

Guest Sql_pl

That just show you how good of a Shot Freddy is.......and his amazing Daytona collections! If those guys finds out............:whistling:

I can't wait to see the commotion over there!:black_eye: :black_eye:

I guess someone liked that pic a lot and posted it there, looks like noone noticed anything wrong :)

This is actually the 3rd or 4th time Jake has borrowed 1 of my pics. In general, I have no problem with the operators of gen sites posting my pics. What I do have a problem with is the missing watermark on this 1, which means that either someone located the original RWG post from about 3 years ago (before I began watermarking -- just for this reason) or someone spent a bit of time to remove it. :thumbdown:

Hmmm... They've at least given you credit as photographer, but I wonder what they would say if they knew that those were not 'factory finished' watches :whistling:

PS If you're not happy for the pic to be used without the watermark, ask for them to remove it, it is your right as owner of the photo...

• 2 weeks later...
One more pic found at that blog:

Wonder where that guy finds these pics of Freddy's, at RWG? :)

Good question? I suspect they are being pinched from here. And, in that case, someone de-focused my watermark in the lower left-hand corner, which (to answer those who keep asking) is why I now place my watermarks on top of the main item.

Ive seen that first pic on a number of gen forums over the past years. Its a beautiful picture so I can see why people want to use it. Hopefully it doesnt get too much attention.

dizz