When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stølås Harbormaster Spinnaker - Superb LUME!

redwatch

I thought I would share with you all some pics of my new watch that I got for my birthday. It's a Stølås Harbormaster Spinnaker. They are making a limited run of 125 watches, and I requested S/N 111. It's a beautiful watch with some great finishes on it. At 44mm it's a hefty sized watch with some good weight, but it balances itself very nicely on the wrist. The carbon fiber dial is quite stunning and the polishing and brushed portions of the watch are very well done. The bezel is nicely laid out with some UN like waves in between the 10's markers. The lume on this is insane (Lume shots to follow shortly).

I'll let the pictures fill in the rest :D

7c18a046.jpg

07677e7d.jpg

1ecf8219.jpg

49ff4471.jpg

9e692d67.jpg

Nice B-Day Gift, S! Enjoy! ¡Feliz cumpleaños! my friend!

BTW: I hope you also got the NATO Strap??? It looks like and amazing combo!

Thanks F! Yup, got three straps with this one :D The SS brushed/polished strap was extra (but worth every penny), and it came with a beautiful rubber strap with blue stitching and the wicked cool NATO strap :thumbsupsmileyanim:

From the look of it, you got an AWESOME watch for a fairly good price! Did you get the clear caseback?

No I opted for the closed case back. Since it's on my wrist, I didn't see the need for an open caseback for an extra $72

And yes, I did get an awesome watch for a very, very good price. I had a 20% discount coupon too :thumbsupsmileyanim: