When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

USA Members

BGGodwin

yeah.. the majority of our membership is U.S. based

The rumour was P was deported from US due to crimes against good taste...but it's only a rumour ;) ;)

Hey BG, right below you in Ohio here. I won't hold your state against you... just know that we here in Buckeye country plan on kicking Wolverine @ss for the 8th year in a row, with the simple difference that this year we're going to do it in Ann Arbor. It makes me sad that I won't be able to walk to the stadium and stumble home again this year (live very close), but I'll make the drive up :bicycle:

Hey BG, right below you in Ohio here. I won't hold your state against you... just know that we here in Buckeye country plan on kicking Wolverine @ss for the 8th year in a row, with the simple difference that this year we're going to do it in Ann Arbor. It makes me sad that I won't be able to walk to the stadium and stumble home again this year (live very close), but I'll make the drive up :bicycle:

Oh, you probably will. But at least the UMich program has morals and a backbone... when someone breaks the rules, they are held accountable unlike Tressel and the Buckeye football program! :black_eye:

BTW, it's a good thing I'm not a die hard UMich fan... otherwise those would have been fightin' words! :bleh:

I love how people from Southern Canada (Ohio), love to live in the past 8 years of Mich/OSU football, while completely ignoring the years prior. Michigan (my Alma Mater) has more Big Ten Championships, Rose Bowl appearances, Rose Bowl wins, etc. OSU football is comparable to Columbus Blue Jacket hockey...it is entertaining to watch but at the end of the day you are left wondering…”do these fools really know anything that is printed in the rule book?” :rofl:

Edited by Bike Mike

I love how people from Southern Canada (Ohio),

That would be Baja Ontario to you.

You can sort history any way you want it. Here in Ohio, we have shown that it doesn't take Ohio State to beat UM in football. It was only a short drive from Toledo.

Your last real UM football era worth remarking on was led by Bo Schembechler from my old alma mater, Miami University.

That would be in Ohio, and founded before Michigan was a state.

And if you can't beat Ferris State in hockey, heaven help you against Miami.