When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stølås used one of my pics of the Spinnaker!

redwatch

Hmmm... I don't find your pic on the site. Got a direct link or a screenshot?

Oh, forget it - now I see it... it's the one on the overview site...

Well, you could ask them to say thank you at least... maybe they'll send you a watch as gift... would be fair imo... :whistling:

Edited by Whatever123

Thanks for the input guys. They did contact me actually through facebook stating that they loved the pick and chose it to be the pick on their models page. I think I will at least send them a better copy since it isn't copyrighted or watermarked in any way.

Don't get me wrong, I am quite flattered, it just sort of shocked me I guess :D

How did they find your photo in the first place?

Well that's why I am not too upset about it. I posted the pics on their facebook page to share with them how much I love this watch..... So I really don't have anything to complain about :D

Thanks for the input guys. They did contact me actually through facebook stating that they loved the pick and chose it to be the pick on their models page. I think I will at least send them a better copy since it isn't copyrighted or watermarked in any way.

Don't get me wrong, I am quite flattered, it just sort of shocked me I guess :D

Why not turn it to your advantage? Ask them if like more quality shots of their range.

Of course you will need access to the non-returnable samples and in return you'll hand over the rights to the hi-res images. You may have to negotiate terms but i assure you, this is a very common arrangement.

:)

Well that's why I am not too upset about it. I posted the pics on their facebook page to share with them how much I love this watch..... So I really don't have anything to complain about :D

If anything it should make you feel AWESOME!!

Maybe they will send you some others to test drive and take photos of for them :)