When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wm9 V2 the small movrment.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Hi bad boys :)

I have the bklm/wm9 with the small movement is it called 2678? I realy dont know.

Here is a pic :

4e465fb3-5dcb-75e9.jpg

It runs a little to slow and i would like to adjust that but i dont know wich think to move. I dont see any +/-.

So if someone knows can you pleas use this pic and maybe show me.

Thanks for your time guys.

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

Sorry my english is limited,

The arm 1 is to set the dead point,

the arm 2 is to bend or to give more flexibility to the spiral. Bend= run faster, flexible= run slower

don't touch the 1, and play with the 2 moving the arm a very few. The problem, you should use a monitoring device with a screen to control the run, difficult to get good results without, as I cannot see like that which side is fast and which side is slow...

xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Guest zeleni kukuruz

the arm 2 is to bend or to give more flexibility to the spiral. Bend= run faster, flexible= run slower

don't touch the 1, and play with the 2 moving the arm a very few. The problem, you should use a monitoring device with a screen to control the run, difficult to get good results without, as I cannot see like that which side is fast and which side is slow...

xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Mr Rolexa.

Thanks for your time, but i dont know wich arm to move and how to move it. I dont understand. But huge thanks for your help :)

xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Nothing wrong with your english,good job.:) Mike....Good luck Zeleni.

Wrong. First: Remove the rotor and bridge.

Arm number 2 should NOT be moved. This is to adjust the beat rate. Arm 1 adjusts the length of the spring causing the watch to gain/lose time. Move lever 1 toward lever 2 and you make the watch run slower. Move lever 1 away from lever 2 and you make the watch run faster.

Good luck!

Arm number 2 should NOT be moved. This is to adjust the beat rate. Arm 1 adjusts the length of the spring causing the watch to gain/lose time. Move lever 1 toward lever 2 and you make the watch run slower. Move lever 1 away from lever 2 and you make the watch run faster.

Good luck!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Good luck!

Good luck!

MrJust, you always make it simple!!!

Huge THANKS!!!

No to some work :)

I've been trying to adjust my v2 for some time now.

First it was 20 seconds slow per day.I found that the lever is in the center

So I've moved the lever two marks forward. Then it was 2 minute fast :wounded1:

Then I've moved it back one and a half back. It was then 2 minutes slow !!

Afterwards, I just gave up and moved it back to the original position... awaiting results

Zeleni,

o.k, I try to be clear, may be my first explications were mixed... difficult on your picture to know in the arm's hierarchy who's who between 1 and 2...

I made a little drawing -took 5 minutes, not a big deal-

spiral.bmp.jpg

on this drawing :

the arm number 2, which is attached at THE END of the spiral is the spiral's dead point. Don't touch it. It controls the spiral axis drift,

the arm 1 who is attached at THE BEGINNING of the spiral allows to bend (runn faster) or release (run slower) the spiral.

This arm allows to gain or loose seconds. But without a monitor screen to manage your actions, its difficult to do something precise

and Justasgood don't tell me I am vrong, simplified explanations but not vrong.

you need other explanations ? how to tweak and determine the dead point ? :whistling:

before touching the mentioned arms 1 and 2 the adjuster (the indicator thing arm on the balance bridge that is only attached to the balance jewel cap) should be moved to the middle of its adjusting range (which is limited by the recess the adjuster arm is located in).

Zeleni,

o.k, I try to be clear, may be my first explications were mixed... difficult on your picture to know in the arm's hierarchy who's who between 1 and 2...

spiral.bmp.jpg

on this drawing :

the arm number 2, which is attached at THE END of the spiral is the spiral's dead point. Don't touch it. It controls the spiral axis drift,

the arm 1 who is attached at THE BEGINNING of the spiral allows to bend (runn faster) or release (run slower) the spiral.

This arm allows to gain or loose seconds. But without a monitor screen to manage your actions, its difficult to do something precise

you need other explanations ? how to tweak and determine the dead point ? :whistling:

Your drawing is backwards.

See here:

Adjustment.jpg

Better example:

Day-Date012-1.jpg

Leave the White arrowed tab alone and adjust the black arrowed arm right to lose time and left to gain time.

Or send the damn thing to me and I will regulate it for you.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Zeleni,

spiral.bmp.jpg

on this drawing :

Rolexa, thanks for your work m8 yes its clearer now and i understand perfectly :)

Good luck!

Good luck!

This is the correct instruction. A little goes a long way. You just want to move it an, almost, imperceptable distance. Just a tiny bump will change the rate. Move it more and you'll have it running 5 min. fast per day.

Edited by preacher62