When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Concepta --- IWC Saint Exupery Pilot Chrono Limited Edition

rckh

Dear Folks:

How long I haven't post photos on RWG? I guess almost 2years already................

After a long, lifeless, painful, boring full day managerial monthly meeting; a very nice gift waiting for me at home.

All Gen Concepta's IWC 3717-09 Saint Exupery Pilot Chrono LIMITED EDITION had arrived!!! I'm very tired today & a little bit lazy to dig out my camera to take some shots for this beauty. Maybe I'll take some for her after I return from my Easter Hoilday. Here's several quick, dirty & crap Iphone4 photos for your reference.

THX Concepta & all members who had stay with me in the last several rough day!

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond :)

Edited by rckh

That is one heck of a franken. Wear it well.

Thx Bro!

BTW, Gen is gen......movement wind like silk.....case polish smooth like silk......the Double AR on the crystal are too good to be true..........Holy god....

Although it really cost me hands & legs but I'm very happy about this....NO REGRET!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Best Regards,

Ray

Dury: About the case back; concepta had offering modified rep case back with st.exupery engravement. But I choose to stay with the original 3717 gen case back. I own rep 3717 before; the gen case back marking is 200% better than the rep one. :)

Best regards,

Raymond

Edited by rckh

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Hey bro!

Thx for your kindly help & words

Mr R.

Dont mention it m8, i was in the same city and it was my plesure calming you down :)

Thats way this forum is the best out there, and dont go waysting time on the other bords :) this is the solid one!!!

Thats way this forum is the best out there, and dont go waysting time on the other bords :) this is the solid one!!!

I like this one ------------------> "dont go waysting time on the other bords :) this is the solid one"

Absolutely!! RWG is ROCK SOLID!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...