When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do I get in touch wit The Zigmeister?

Sxhawnn

I wanted some info on his tritium lume services but have no idea how to get in touch with him. Is he a member on here or repgeek? Would love to send him a pm. Any help is appreciated. You can pm me if you know his email. I don't even know his user names on any of the forums.

Edited by Sxhawnn

The Zeigmeister no longer has a PM account, and he will only take on new customers who are recommended by older established customers. This was done for several reasons, mostly because he hasa full time regular job, and his watch services are done part time. Because of this he has limited time for his watch service. He has been beset with time wasters who filled his PM box with stuff that didn't lead to work. It takes a lot of time to sit down and answer emails and PM's. all of this takes time away from actual work.Also he has been stuck with repair work that doesn't get paid for. Someone sends in a watch, and after he does the repairs, they decide it's more than the watch is worth, so they disappear, and he's stuck with nothiing for his time and material.

Best advice as someone above stated, get active here, get to know some of the older members, and possibly at some point in the future, you can get one of the memebrs to recommend you to the Zeigmeister. Until then, there are other folks here on the forum that do modding, you might want to try some of them.

• 3 weeks later...

All, rather than start a new thread, figured I'd add to this one. I had paid a deposit to Zig back in December to get on his wait list to service my SMP. Come Feb, he was ready to take the watch. I had some back and forth for a couple of weeks on the shipping procedures which had changed and what Customs forms needed to be included (was shipping from US). After we got that all sorted out, his assistant told me not to ship as he had to go away unexpectedly on business. That was early March, I want to say. Since then, I hadn't heard anything at all from them. I sent a few chaser emails over the last month, but received no response back from any of them. He's got no PM account either, so I'm SOL there too...:wounded1:

I know Zig is a stand-up guy, so this has surprised me. Can someone pls PM me with how I can get in touch with him to figure out if he will still service the watch, or at least refund my deposit?

Thanks!

All, rather than start a new thread, figured I'd add to this one. I had paid a deposit to Zig back in December to get on his wait list to service my SMP. Come Feb, he was ready to take the watch. I had some back and forth for a couple of weeks on the shipping procedures which had changed and what Customs forms needed to be included (was shipping from US). After we got that all sorted out, his assistant told me not to ship as he had to go away unexpectedly on business. That was early March, I want to say. Since then, I hadn't heard anything at all from them. I sent a few chaser emails over the last month, but received no response back from any of them. He's got no PM account either, so I'm SOL there too...:wounded1:

I know Zig is a stand-up guy, so this has surprised me. Can someone pls PM me with how I can get in touch with him to figure out if he will still service the watch, or at least refund my deposit?

Thanks!

It must be you. Zig is like the Soup Nazi.

"NO SERVICE FOR YOU!!!!"

Oh great, now I'm on the list. :black_eye: