When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best bang for the buck super rep that is reliable?

bolido2000

Hi guys

New member and absolute noob to the world of reps. I've been reading up for the past couple of days, but still have some basic questions...

What would be the best bang for the buck "super rep" for under $150 usd? Ideally something that is reliable enough to wear daily. From reading the forums I think I've narrowed it down to:

1- Omega UPO 42mm with DG4813: $148 on PC. Seems to have some issues with crown threads.

2- Rolex Noobmariner: $100? Don't really want a Rolex cuz of the "fake watch" stigma of the brand.

3- Panerai 005 or 318: I think these go for around $200 and are very good reps?

What other choices are there? I've tried to find prices on perfect clones and puretime website using the name and model of the watches based on the "super rep" stickies, but its pretty hard to find specific watches using their search functions. thanks!

Edited by bolido2000

Buy a replica that you like :drinks:

What watch would you like to have on your wrist?

It should fit your personality and taste. Usually the person that prefer an OMEGA would tend not to go for a PANERAI....then everyone seem to like ROLEX...hey if you like ROLEX do not be bothered by the fake watch stigma...this is fake watch heaven :drinks:

are you an OMEGA man or a PANERAI man?

19024180.jpg

Happy Timekepping

Gunnar :rolleyes:

Guest Carl

Get a Rolex rep of some sort.

Avoid the two tone blue sub, which is the world standard of "fake".

The $150 and less good reps are pretty much Rolex. Consider a Milgauss, Air King, Date Just, GMT Master.

You have to start somewhere and that is the safest place to start.

Carl

Hi guys

New member and absolute noob to the world of reps. I've been reading up for the past couple of days, but still have some basic questions...

What would be the best bang for the buck "super rep" for under $150 usd? Ideally something that is reliable enough to wear daily. From reading the forums I think I've narrowed it down to:

1- Omega UPO 42mm with DG4813: $148 on PC. Seems to have some issues with crown threads.

2- Rolex Noobmariner: $100? Don't really want a Rolex cuz of the "fake watch" stigma of the brand.

3- Panerai 005 or 318: I think these go for around $200 and are very good reps?

What other choices are there? I've tried to find prices on perfect clones and puretime website using the name and model of the watches based on the "super rep" stickies, but its pretty hard to find specific watches using their search functions. thanks!

No replica watch is super reliable until you have it serviced. There is no quality control at the watch factory. Your friend can have an identical watch that lasts for 30 years, but yours breaks in 30 days. Do you understand the problem?

If you wish to buy a beautiful replica and keep it a long time, you must also invest in a high-quality cleaning and servicing of the movement inside.