When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To All Moderators And Administration

rbj69

its funny how i get suspended for explaining things to people when randy started his thread , u called it hijacking a thread, but i felt it wasnt cause my name is in the thread , so anyway u guys explained after the fact and i was fine with it,well sort of

well now if i can get into trouble over that crap ,then why is archibald allowed to go on a thread started by enative and take away from the thread , i dont think enative or anyone asked him about a past problem that occured , and what he said is not the whole truth, so please delete it and manuel is doing the same thing, to be truthfull , there r so many views on the thread manuel points out , i think most have read it fine so no one asked him on enatives thread for that , so all i ask is treat enatives thread as u have treated ubiquitous(randy's) thread and delete all things not pertaining to the subject matter , i have seen two moderators and one admin. reading it and they did nothing , if this is equality forum then lets see it be ran like one that is fair and impartial by not letting someone hijack a thread

thank u for your attention to this matter, i am not really asking for a reply back here (just want to be treated fairly as i have all my customers) but i did pm three people on the team and they were looking at the thread and no action was taken so this is why i am posting this thread

a good moderator cannot be biased, u have to be fair to everyone, u cant reprimand one guy and not the other for the same thing

also i cant get work done if i have to tend to this childish stuff all the time

thanks for lending me your ear

joe

i have seen two mods read this and still no action,when i was said to have hijacked a thread u were on me like flies on stinky , lol this is a shameless bump

Joe I think they are discussing your plea,.. that's the way they do things by making

sure all mods have a say before they act, so give them time.

I would like to say, however that though there may be, some inaccuracies in some

of the situations regarding you... for the most part, it does seem that you are the cause

of many of your woes, and if anyone were to do a little research on you, it would not,

lead to the trust that you need to operate your business, especially here, where we

all watch out for one another.

For instance, when it was discovered that you were working on e-bay when you were

supposedly unable to even answer e-mail or your retractors here and there,..and

there Were, many, many people that were complaining about not receiving their watches

for months,.... your reply to the question today.. with, 'it's none of your business.' is insufficient,..

in the very least,..and would lead any intelligent person to doubt that your illness was less,

a cause and more an excuse...

Also the issue about charging additional to those that requested returns.. was burned into

the memories of many of us here,...

That issue was also not cleared, at least to many of us....

Do you see what we mean ?

We are only watching out for each other.. and that means the regular members..,..

non business owners, to non business owners,..

However, You, as a person who is profiting from us, must reach and maintain a high standard,

that goes way beyond a normal member having disputes with another one..

and it seems that you have not done that, to the satisfaction of many of us here, no matter

the supporters you have, the retractors are solid, and their words cannot be overlooked,

because new members must have the total picture in order to make a sound decision.

I hope you understand my views.... ^_^ Nothing personal,.. never was...

but the thing is when i was sick i still slowly was producing the stuff that was easy to do, and i sold a few things on ebay so what that is none of your business, lol i was not dead just sick alot and sometimes i felt good enough to do some work on watches but i couldnt do the tidious stuff but its not so hard to snap a picture of a old golf club or a old pair of shoes and sale it on ebay and it didnt take much time either(for the most part when im sick i get bored and that is the real reason i sold a few things on ebay) , it wasnt like i was managing a store , i simply sold a few of my personal items at that time , whats the big deal , lol oh its always a big deal with u guys that i have done no work for , just as i read hens cackling over nothing , oh well i knew someone would stick there nose in this business as well,

IF U READ [censored] TRACEY I WAS TALKING SPECIFICALLY TO MODERATORS AND OR ADMIN. S, AND IT DIDNT SEEM TO TAKE THEM TOO LONG TO SUSPEND ME OVER SOMETHING LESS THAN WHAT IM ASKING THEM TO LOOK AT ,,AGAIN THIS THREAD IS FOR THEM AND THEM ONLY NOT U , OK

thanks joe

now we have kenmc hijacking on ubiquitous's thread about outstanding orders, what he said does not pertain to the thread and i got suspended for this same reason , so please attend to that one as well and delete

thanks joe

This is too funny !!! :3a:

Let's arrange a Telethon, call Jerry Lewis, is there a Doctor in the house ?

when did u become a moderator or is it u still cant read? this is for mods and admin, not u , so please refrain from your smart comments

man moderating is a job , i think u guys should get a salary for this , i have been doing it just today and im beat , lol

thanks

joe

Well Joe, I guess I can't deny that I wanted to see my warning level pegged....EGADS !!! what happened to the warning level meter?

If nothing else, at least people can now start to smell the foul air coming up from the Carolina's Baby. Bout time IMHO.

Go ahead, ban me, not like I care anyways.

Well Joe, I guess I can't deny that I wanted to see my warning level pegged....EGADS !!! what happened to the warning level meter?

If nothing else, at least people can now start to smell the foul air coming up from the Carolina's Baby. Bout time IMHO.

Go ahead, ban me, not like I care anyways.

Ken:

It's good to see ya :)

Why would you be banned for having an opinion?

TT

Joe:

You just refuse to get it...

We've pleaded with you in public, we've pleaded with you in private...

What's it going to take?

TT

ok so im wrong in asking u to do to those guys what u have done to me ?u told me hijacking a thread is against the rules , r these rules only set for certain people or everybody? i guess i dont get it

but i do see one thing that is perfectly clear now and i'm glad many others do as well , i used to be proud to have helped with getting this new rwg started but now i cant say that

i will drop it now but i cant stand by and let someone take cheap shots on me on threads that didnt ask them that ok to me and many others it is called double standards

now im really done

see u around guys , no hard feelings towards u two tone

joe

kenmc i dont want u banned i think u add character to the place actually ,lol i just dont think u should be allowed to post on a post that your opinion was not asked , thats all

thanks joe

Ok Joe this is your official Moderators response please read it carefully...

Joe:

You have become the center of attention because you supply a service to the members for a cost.

The situation is that due to illness you have failed to meet commitments so now the membership is going through the process of determining how valid your excuses are for the delayed work.

In this process they may in fact drag you through the mud and back out again but that is their right because they are paying you good money to mod their watches.

Joe they need to redefine their thoughts about you, only after you have gone through this process will you be given their trust again, or not.

During this time they neither want nor need your input.

To attempt to shout down negative topic's or promote positive topic's will not help you. Our members are too smart to be pushed around Big Brother Style.

What you need to do Joe is sit back and let the process run it's course, you supply a service but the members are your consumers and your final judge.

Joe there are two threads going where your respones are not needed, yet you are trying to steer them by force of will.

Ken

Ken

hey that is fine by me but the people i am pointing out responses r not needed either, i have done no work for any of the ones i pointed out so to me they r steering as well, all i ask is to fix that and u can delete all of my responses because i feel i was made to respond to them and if u look its not as many as u act like , where r all these peoople at ? supposedly upset so bad that i done them wrong? please tell them to respond to me , i would never know they were the ones talking with u guys if they simply respond to me how would i , all they have to say is i just saw all this stuff and i felt whatever they feel, or if these fantasy people do infact have a problem then email me personally i assure u i will help to fix the problem as i always have, the thing is i dont get these complaints that u keep talking about , so u tell me how can i fix them if i dont know about them?

i have to go to dinner when i get back i will respond if need be ok

thanks also for letting me know something

thanks

joe

i have to go to dinner when i get back i will respond if need be ok

No, not ok, Joe you are just not getting it, what you need to do is totally ignore those threads and let them run their course................that and only that is the way to healing your problems.

Ken

ok i will ignore them from now on, but can u at least delete the hijacks? and go ahead and delete anything u see that i said was not necessary to

thanks for your input and explanation

joe

In this process they may in fact drag you through the mud and back out again but that is their right because they are paying you good money to mod their watches.

Just totally ignore those threads Joe, don't even read them then there will be no highjack to see.

Ken

Just totally ignore those threads Joe, don't even read them then there will be no highjack to see.

Ken

if u think that is the solution and feel its fair , i will abide by your rules , again thanks for your explanation , it means alot to us all that u r willing to spend time with someone in explaining your rules even if someone may see it different , at least we know where we stand without a war on our hands , thanks for being civil and explaining to me what u have , it clears alot of things up for me and many others, have a nice weekend

joe

I've deleted 2 posts by Jon Up North because I don't think they help this situation. In fact they were counter productive. A person's use of language or typing skills should not be the centrepoint of the argument or discussion. With a little effort and understanding I can still make out what he is trying to say.

Now where were we?

JTB

JTB, point well taken.

Sorry if I was out of line. My, though rather obtuse, point was that comunication in a debate is the key. And I prefer those who speak Adult rather than 16yr old. I frankly don't understand the short-hand.

No problem Jon. If joe has a weakness it is in his lack of punctuation and grammar but I suppose the old hands amongst us through time have been able to decipher his posts and get to the bottom of what he is trying to say. For that we must make allowances. The subject matter may be an entirely different case though but for now I will not judge.

Thank you for your understanding. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

JTB

Why does this thread exist? It was addressed to the moderators only. Joe just use the PM system. If you are going to publicly air your complaints you have to expect a whole bunch of different opinions. Hey mods - since this post is directed at you only I would suggest closing it out and PM'ing with Joe directly. :)

Why does this thread exist? It was addressed to the moderators only. Joe just use the PM system. If you are going to publicly air your complaints you have to expect a whole bunch of different opinions. Hey mods - since this post is directed at you only I would suggest closing it out and PM'ing with Joe directly. :)

The only reason why this thread exists is that Joe chose to post publically, once that had been done we had no other choice but to reply in public.

It remains so all who saw the original post and see our replies, but yes it is time to close it so consider it done :)

Ken