When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Received My Rolex DSSD!

Rep Master

dropped by the post office this morning. scooped up my parcel. drove home, broke open the package and i must admit...... i am very impressed! the attention to detail is amazing. when you see the zoomed in photos online and the macro shots you forget just how tiny all these little details on these watches are. well this makes rep number 2 for me. my collection is growing. i also have an AP ROO black themes on the way. also got a PM this morning from one of the dealers saying they have 2 watches i've recently inquired about, back in stock!! i have to say, i love these forums and i love this hobby.

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

wristshotdssd6.jpg

wristshotdssd4.jpg

wristshotdssd2.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

Great piece!! Obviously one my and Jkay's favorites :) Clean it up a bit with a microfiber cloth and it should be sparkling.. a trick with the bracelet is to spray some WD-40 on it.. (take the watch head off).. get it nice and soaked an you'll be surpirsed at some of the grime that comes off from between the cracks.. let it soak a bit.. then wipe it dry...

Once it's dry, put a little dish soap (a VERY little) directly on the bracelet to get the oil off the surface of the bracelet, rinse it under a slow faucet and it will be sparkling clean and the bracelet will be silky smooth from the lubrication ;)

For some cleaner photos, you could try taking some near a light source.. (windows are great on a sunny day!) and without the flash... Your photos will come out with less glare and more clarity :)

Congrats on the purchase Rep Master!

Great piece!! Obviously one my and Jkay's favorites :) Clean it up a bit with a microfiber cloth and it should be sparkling.. a trick with the bracelet is to spray some WD-40 on it.. (take the watch head off).. get it nice and soaked an you'll be surpirsed at some of the grime that comes off from between the cracks.. let it soak a bit.. then wipe it dry...

Once it's dry, put a little dish soap (a VERY little) directly on the bracelet to get the oil off the surface of the bracelet, rinse it under a slow faucet and it will be sparkling clean and the bracelet will be silky smooth from the lubrication ;)

For some cleaner photos, you could try taking some near a light source.. (windows are great on a sunny day!) and without the flash... Your photos will come out with less glare and more clarity :)

Congrats on the purchase Rep Master!

im going to clean it up real nice. thanks for the advice. and dont worry many many many more pictures are coming. i'll try and set some up like you said :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 4 months later...